Levo's gets pissed

On one fateful morning, everything Levo's hated had happened, he had woken up because just a week ago he had been stabbed and his arm is still broken, Jel ate the cereal he liked and never got any more food, leaving him hungry, Flowla stole his phone charger and it was at less then 20% and it just boiled up inside over the last few months...then, Jel decided to push his buttons.

Jel: Heyyyyy Levo's, whats up?

Levo's:...Fine...

Jel: So...how are you and your gir-

Levo's: SHUT THE HELL UP JEL WITH YOUR UGLY HAIR, YOU BE LOOKING LIKE YOUR HAIR MADE OUT WITH BLUEBERRY MINT SHAMPOO AND YOU CANT EVEN KEEP A RELATIONSHIP.

Jel: *He is shocked*

Flowla: what the hell is going on out here?Levo's: OOOOOH DONT GET ME STARTED WITH FLOWLA,  EVEN YOU ARE BAD, YOU BROUGHT IN TAKO AND NEVER SAW ANYTHING BAD, YOU CAUSED ME GETTING STABBED AND THEN YOU TAKE MY STUFF WITHOUT ASKING? OOOOOOH IM FLOWL...

Levo's: OOOOOH DONT GET ME STARTED WITH FLOWLA, EVEN YOU ARE BAD, YOU BROUGHT IN TAKO AND NEVER SAW ANYTHING BAD, YOU CAUSED ME GETTING STABBED AND THEN YOU TAKE MY STUFF WITHOUT ASKING? OOOOOOH IM FLOWLA AND IM TOO GOOD FOR THIS CRAP.

Flowla: *shooketh*

*They heard a knock on the door, which Levo's answered*

Jaiden: Heyyy~ Flowla, are you a-

Levo's: STOP FLIRTING WITH MY GOD DAMN SISTER *He slammed the door*

Tarin: *Busts through the windows* hey how are you guys doing?

Levo's: YOU IDIOT, YOU WORKED FOR THE GUY WHO KILLED EVERYBODY YOU LOVE YOU MORON

*Tarin proceeds to take emotional damage*

Levo's refused to calm down until Iris showed up and just pet his head while he layed on the couch, Jel had to go to therapy, Flowla was sitting in her room on her bed, thinking about her choices in life, Tarin died of emotional damage and Jaiden just left.