Picking up Mikaela

John Keller: Steve.

Steve: Hello, Mr. Secretary.

John Keller: They're so young.

Steve: They're the top subject matter experts, sir. NSA's recruiting right out of high school these days.

NSA Guy #1: Guys, that's the Secretary of Defense.

NSA Guy #2: I am so underdressed.

Steve: Ladies and gentlemen, the Secretary of Defense.

John Keller: Please be seated. I'm John Keller. Obviously, you're wondering why you're here, so these are the facts. At 1900 local time yesterday, the SOCCENT Forward Operations Base in Qatar was attacked. So far as we know, there were no survivors. The objective of the attack was to hack our military network. We're not sure exactly what they're after, but we do know that they were cut off during the assault, which would lead us to assume that they're going to try it again. Now, no one's taken responsibility for the attack. And the only real lead we have so far is this sound.

[Recording electronic sound as projected on screen]

John Keller: That's the signal that hacked our network. NSA's working at full capacity to analyze it and intercept further communications, but we need your help to find out who did this. Now, you've all shown considerable ability in the area of signals analysis. We're on a hair-trigger here people. The President has dispatched battle groups to the Persian Gulf and Yellow Sea. This is as real as it's ever gonna get. Now I'm gonna leave you to your officer-in-charge. You'll break up into teams and you'll start your work. Good luck to us all.

...

[Michael was in his room flossing his teeth. He greeted Sam who is prepared before walking on to his room.]

Michael: Hey, what's up

Sam: Got the cars, now all I need is the girl.

[Sam hops in his chair as Michael followed him as he types on his computer.]

Sam: Need money to take the girl out. Let's check my e-Bay account.

[Sam pulls up his profile and sees none of his items have bids on them.]

Sam: 0 bids. Great. Broke.

Michael: Well this sucks.

[Sam looks in the mirror and talks to himself.]

Sam: Hey what's up? Nah, nothing. You know just driving my car. Driving my car.

Sam: Let's go Michael.

Judy: Ron, this one is uneven.

[Sam and Michael's mother Judy says as she stomps on one of the tiles of the path in the backyard]

Ron: Yeah, probably.

Judy: This one is wobbly.

Ron: Yeah, I'll take care of that real soon.

Judy: Couldn't we have hired a professional?

[Sam and Michael walk across the grass, making Ron groan]

Ron: Sam, Michael...

Sam/Michael: What?

Ron: I do not like footprints on my grass.

Michael: It's grass, Dad. As soon as falls rolls around, it's gonna get skimpy and die.

Ron: Well when that happens, then feel free. But until then, off. That's why I built a path.

Sam: It's family grass, Dad.

Ron: Well, when you own your own grass, you'll understand.

Michael: Let's just get in.