Meeting Carly/Chernobyl

[A blonde woman walks up the stairs to wake up Sam.]

Carly: My hero needs to wake up.

Sam: What is that?

Carly: This is your lucky bunny.

Sam: Well it's a beautiful thing to say Carly, I don't think the whole bunny is lucky, it's just the rabbits foot.

Carly: Come on get up, wear that nice tie.

Sam: Yeah.

Carly: You need any money for lunch?

Sam: No, I don't need any money for lunch, I had money from yesterday's lunch.

[Sam and Carly went doen the stairs while getting ready.]

Sam: You love it don't you? I'm just your American boy toy.

Carly: I love a boy toy.

Michael: (Comes in) Um Sam and I saved the world twice.

Carly: People don't know you and your brother saved the world well I do.

Michael: Government knows obviously, and I should be with my Autobot pals.

Carly: Come on Michael, Prez gave you two medals and paid for your brother's college.

[Sam and Michael looked at the medals they recieved from the President of the United States]

Sam: Thank you. It's the coolest thing we ever had.

Michael: (Whispers) What the Fuck!

Carly: And if I recall, that wasn't even the highlight of your day.

[The brothers recalled the day in the White House when Sam first met Carly].

Sam: Oh yeah our medals, you know who gave it to us?

Carly: Who?

Sam: POTUS.

Carly: Oh.

Michael: President of the United States.

Carly: (Gasps)

[Michael accidentaly moves a table, making the lamp drop to the ground shattered in pieces.]

Carly: Babe, it's hard for everybody to get a job.

Sam: I don't have time, you see our parents are gonna be here in a week on their Party Bus World Tour.

Michael: If our Dad gets here and he doesn't have a job, he's gonna spank him. You know it's go time.

Carly: Alright tonight, I'll give you a job. Romance me with a nice dinner and maybe get that bonus.

Brains: (Comes in) Woah!

Carly: (Screams) Get him out of here!

Brains: Hey! Hey! Hey! No! No! No! [Gets kicked by Michael]

Michael: Sorry, they're stranded here. Somebody's got to watch out for them.