Presense of Megatron

[Meanwhile at the KSI building]

Joshua Joyce: [Talking on the phone] You CIA guys are really subtle. What a deft hand. I'm sure nobody noticed all that. Look. In a few minutes, there are gonna be feds all over this place, and I don't want them finding our Holy Grail. So we're gonna take all our R&D, we're moving it to our China facility. Yeah. I want you to bring me the Seed, but I want you to bring it to me there. [Joshua ends the call and Su comes over to him]

Su Yueming: Mr. Joshua, I would not describe your product testing as perfected.

Joshua Joyce: We have plenty of time for improvements in China.

Gill Wembley: Sir, Galvatron. He was...

Joshua Joyce: A fiasco. A farrago. An embarrassment. And he spoke, just like Cyclonus when he did. How did that happen? Do you know what a flaw is, Wembley? A flaw? A flaw is a total failure. I did not have control over my prototype, and I want to know why!

...

[Meanwhile Bumblebee and Arcee drives Micheel and the new human allies to meet up with the other Autobots who have now landed the ship they stole from Lockdown's ship in an abandoneded train station]

Crosshairs: Let's give Bumblebee the good news.

Blurr: Yep, we got a ship now guys, we're leaving.

Bulkhead: You heard him.

Optimus Prime: You humans and animals. After all we have done. You don't know what you've wrought upon yourselves.

Michael: What? What is it now? What are you talking about? I mean, I'm doing stuff out of my league here!

Optimus Prime: You don't see who's controlling who. Within that man-made prototype I fought before Lockdown intervened, I sensed the presence of Megatron.

Michael: What, you mean the Decepticon Leader that is still alive after starting the Battle of Chicago along with Sentinel Prime?

Brains: How do you think KSI built those bots in the first place, hm? They had a whole mess of dead Decepticon heads and they were downloading their minds! And I was in charge of autopsy duty. No union, no benefits, no nothing. They hooked me up to Megatron, and that mind wasn't as dead as they thought. He fed them the science and specs! All so they could build him a brand-new body.

[We see flashback to KSI giving Megatron a new vehicle body which is in fact Galvatron]

Brains: Then he infected it with his evil, nasty chromosomes. They had red, beady eyes. They got all in my lovely locks. Oh, I can smell it right now. Total inside custom job! KSI might have named the body the snappy name like Galvatron, but that's just Megatron reincarnated!

Tessa: You knew this and you didn't warn them?

Brains: Little girl, you can go to a pretty dark place when you on death row. He's been playing KSI all this time, all so that he could manipulate them into going after the Seed.

Shane: Wait. The Seed?

Tessa: Those nasty soldiers that were chasing us. While we were rescuing Optimus I saw them board the ship and they took something that they called the Seed. Thanks to that huge creature with them.

Cade: Then what was that monster with them?

Ratchet: That Cade, was no monster.

Wheeljack: He's right, It's a Dinobot. One of the most powerful creatures in history along with the Dinosaurs. I thought they were all extinct, since the beginning of Cybertronian history.

Red Alert: And that Dinobot was taking a form of the Giganotosaurus, the Biggest carnivore the world has ever seen.

Michael: So... Where did these Dinobots come from? Aren't they the body meant of something?

Hound: Listen. Sixty million years ago, give or take an eon...

Optimus Prime: Thousands of planets were cyber-formed with Seeds. [We see flashback to all the dinosaurs turned into metal by the Quintessons by harvesting the metal to create the Transformers]

Ironhide: They turned your organic life into our elemental metals.

Ratchet: Our creators destroyed your world to make us.

Brains: And that's what Galvatron wants to happen again. He wants to detonate that Seed in the biggest city and kill millions! He's gonna show the world, "Baby, I'm back".

Optimus Prime: The blast wave will incinerate that city into molten metal. He'll have enough to build a massive army and annihilate your species forever.

Brains: You dumb, greedy bastards just brought extinction to yourself. Not my problem, though. I'm free at last. Whole thing worked out good for me. I'm walking.

Cade: We gotta get to the Seed before Galvatron does.

...

[Meanwhile Joshua and Su arrive in Beijing, China]

Joshua Joyce: The Seed is going to be the salvation of our company. We take delivery tonight, and next month, we detonate safely in the Mongolian desert. And we'll create enough Transformium for a hundred years.

...

[Moments later]

Drift: We've intercepted the encrypted communications. Joshua Joyce is headed to his factory in Guangzhou, China.

[Michael calls Joshua]

Michael: Hey, big shot. Your company's in serious trouble.

Joshua Joyce: You better have a damn good lawyer.

Michael: Really? Well, you better have a great one cause you're about to be responsible for the annihilation of a city. Now, you listen to me. Megatron is back. Your tech has been hacked. Your prototypes are infected. And now Galvatron is after that Seed. Look. I know you have a conscience because you're an inventor, like me. Do not let Galvatron anywhere near that Seed.

Joshua Joyce: I control Galvatron, I created him.

Michael: Deep down, I know you realize the truth. Megatron's been controlling you.

[Joshua looking worried while Michael ends the call]

Cade: Pack your bags, guys. Hey Samurai Bot! [Referring to the stolen ship] How fast can that thing get us halfway around the world?

Drift: Very. It's a spaceship. [They notice helicopters and police cars heading their way]

Hound: If we're traveling, now's the time.

Cliffjumper: Boys, It's time to blow this potato stand and stop all of this.

Optimus Prime: [To Michael, Cade, Shane and Tessa as they board the spaceship] Move. We're retrieving the Seed but then we're done defending the humans.

Ironhide: You heard him, let's move!

Elita One: Were going in!

Cade: What, done? What do you mean, you're done?

Crosshairs: Means "finished," "see ya," "good-bye".

...

[Meanwhile in Lockdown's ship]

Lockdown: Hijacked part of my ship? How did you let this happen? Shut down dark-matter drive, reverse course at light speed, and get us back! Prime's taken my trophy case, and he will feel my wrath!

Shadow Raider: Yes sir.

Airachnid: Consider it done, Lockdown.

Goryu: (Growling)