Resurrecting Sentinel Prime

[Meanwhile at the game night poker with Michael and his pals]

Leo: Yes! I won that poker match.

Michael: Yeah I'm sure you deserved that win.

Arcee: Guys we should head back to the base.

Michael: Wait, why?

Arcee: Sam encountered a Decepticon at the Accuretta Systems office.

Leo: Can we come?

Arcee: Um, Lennox won't mind you visiting the NEST base.

Michael: Very well.

[Sam and Carly arrived at the new NEST base to warn Optimus Prime followed by Bumblebee and Arcee with Michael, Leo, Wheelie and Brains.]

Sam: Raise your hand if you had a flying psycho-ninja copter trying to kill you today! Those are my brass knuckles. That's my anklet. Do I have to take that off, too? And my toe rings?

NEST Announcer: All NEST officials clear the floor. We have 10 minutes until attempted contact.

Mearing: We've taken possesion of the five devices that were hidden in the ship of Sentinel Prime. They're some kind of prototype Autobot technology. They say Sentinel was the Einstein of their civilization, so were gonna keep these locked up until we know what they're dealing with. Right now, no one gets access. No one.

Sam: This Wang guy recognized me and he told me to warn you me about the Dark Side of the Moon and he got killed by a Decepticon.

Lennox: Wait a minute, did he mention the Moon?

Michael: Yep, Dark Side of the Moon.

Leo: Well noted.

Carly: But why would the Decepticons want to kill humans? I thought the war was with the Autobots.

Mearing: And that is when he made his first quick-look science report, that's what we want- who's the chick? Okay, excuse me! Colonel Lennox?

Lennox: Director Mearing, this is Sam and Michael Witwicky, Leo Spitz, the civilians-

Mearing: I know their names, Colonel. I want to know who gave them clearance?

Sam: Who gave me clearance? How about Optimus Prime, when he touched down in suburbia looking for my house?

William Lennox: Hey, Sam, Michael, Leo. This is the National Intelligence Director, in case you...

Sam, Michael and Leo: Hi.

Mearing: Disrespecting a federal officer? Huh! Maybe that'll get you somewhere. Who is she?

Sam: She's my girlfriend.

Mearing: What is this like a date?

Lennox: She knows all about the Autobots okay? She knows Bumblebee, she comes from a military family okay. I can vouch for her.

Sam: Ok I have an idea, how about we get back to the important topics like the fact that I almost got my face cut off by a Decepticon? As a taxpayer, I'd like to lodge a complaint, as a matter of fact.

Lennox: Okay, listen, all right? One of the software engineers at Sam's office was murdered today. He was involved at NASA's lunar mapping probe.

Leo: Yeah, the whole Moon Conspiracy, take it.

Mearing: Here's the thing. Colonel Lennox. We cannot entrust national security to teenagers, unless I missed a policy paper. Are we doing that now? No. Good. I don't care who you are. If you breathe a word of what you see in here, you will do time for treason. I appreciate what you did. But you're not a soldier. You're a messenger. You've always been a messenger. Do you understand me?