Battle of Hong Kong

[We see Hong Kong, China and Savoy driving his car]

James Savoy: I'm seriously pissed we're not getting paid for this.

Harold Attinger: Well, at least we get to kill him. They're not getting away. I still got him on satellite. Some genius thinks he can outrun the CIA.

...

[With Joshua, Su and Darcy]

Darcy Tierrel: Joshua?

Joshua: Yes?

Darcy Tierrel: How lethal is that bomb?

Joshua: Uh, I don't know let me check.

...

[Gill was playing around with another Transformium]

Gill Wembley: (Laughing) I love this! This is so good. (Cellphone ringing) Oh, hang on. I'm getting a text from II Duce in Hong Kong. "Need to know the Seed's estimated blast range."

KSI Scientist: Duh.

...

[It is now morning in Hong Kong, Darcy's car stopped at a market]

Darcy: I'll do the diversion. Get that thing somewhere safe!

[Darcy and Su Yueming come up to a biker and the Sue and the biker argue]

Joshua: Killers are coming! Guys, we gotta go! Guys, guys....

Sue Yueming: Shut up! Shut up!

Joshua: All right, go ahead, go ahead!

[The two continue arguing]

Joshua: Okay, he's in. Okay, okay, okay.

Su Yueming: I need a raise, I need a raise!

Joshua: All right, yes! I'm sure whatever you want!

[We see Savoy driving]

Joshua: Go, go, go! [Sees Savoy coming] Oh, no! Death is on our tail, death is on our tail!

[The chase continues]

Joshua: Get out of the way, all of you! Get out of the way! I don't want to die like this!

[The chase continues still, Attiger and Savoy stop and get out]

James: Box them in.

[Cemetery Wind agents arrive as Joshua and Su coutinue and they both fall]

Su: Hurry, hurry! Come!

Joshua: Okay, yes. I'll Follow you anywhere. You're amazing!

Sue: We're going to get you to the roof.

Joshua: Good, good. [The Cemetery Wind agents look for Joshua and the elevator opens]

Sue: Go! [pushes him in]

Joshua: [Takes out and looks at his phone and reads the message] "Like a tactical nuke". [Laughs] LOL. That's funny. [Laughs] I can't... This is really happening. A man, me, who is worth over 20 billion dollars is now [Cackles] being chased by the CIA assassins. That's the truth. [Laughs] And in the middle of a robot uprising. [Laughs] And I'm carrying what is, in essence, a tactical nuke. And the great thing is I... The great thing is that I'm... I'm barely feeling any jetlag.

Su: Stop it!

Joshua: What?

Su: You need to hide on the roof of this building. I'll get you a helicopter extraction.

[The Cemetery Wind soldiers run down]

Joshua: [Sighs] I like her. I find her very attractive.

Mercenary: He's definitely around.