Autobots vs Sector Seven/Bumblebee gets Captured

Seymour Simmons: So, LadiesMan217. That is your eBay username, right?

Sam: Yeah, but, you know, it was a typo and I ran with it.

Seymour Simmons: What do you make of this?

Sam: My name is Sam Witwicky, okay? And my...

Seymour Simmons: Is that you?

Michael: Yeah, that sounds like LadiesMan.

Seymour Simmons: Last night at the station, you and your brother told the officer that your cars transformed. Enlighten me.

Michael: Well, here's what I said, okay? 'Cause this is a total misunderstanding that our cars had been stolen.

Seymour Simmons: Really?

Sam: Yeah from us, from out home, but it's fine now because they're back! They came back!

Michael: Well, not by themselves.

Sam: Well, no.

Michael: Because cars don't do that because that would be crazy.

Everyone: (Laughing)

Seymour Simmons: That's funny. That is so funny. So what do you guys know about aliens, huh?

Sam: Oh, you mean, like a Martian? Like what, E.T? No.

Michael: It's an urban legend.

Seymour Simmons: Yeah. You see this? This is an I-can-do-whatever-I-want and-get-away-with-it badge. Right. I'm gonna lock you up forever.

M8chael: Thank you for that banter.

Seymour Simmons: I feel like it is a shame for you two to rot in jail for the rest of your lives. It is time to talk.

[Optimus stops the convoy as the SUV Crash into his foot and a large light was shining on them.]

Sector 7 Guy #1: Big! It's big!

[Optimus Grabs the SUV that he crashed and lifts in the air pulling the roof]

Seymour Simmons: Go, go, go, go!

Sector 7 Agents: I thing we're about- I can't see it! I can't see it!

Sam: Shift your weight towards the front!

Michael: As he said!

Sector 7 Agents: All right! All right!

[Optimus Drops the SUV and shuts off his lights.]

Sam: You A-holes are in trouble now. Gentlemen, I want to introduce you to our friend, Optimus Prime.

Optimus Prime: Taking the children was a bad move. Autobots, relieve them of their weapons.

Cliffjumper: Surprise!

Ironhide: Freeze!

Prowl: Hands up, all of you!

Seymour Simmons: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

Jazz: Give me those!

[Jazz uses his Magnet Hand and took all the weapons away as others surrounded them. Optimus Prime growls closer to get a good look at the human and gives him a look]

Seymour Simmons: Hi, there.

Optimus Prime: You don't seem afraid. Are you not surprised to see us?

Seymour Simmons: Look, there are S-Seven protocols, okay? I'm not authorized to communicate with you except to tell you I can't communicate with you.