Entering Lockdown's Ship

[Attinger is talking on the phone as he walks through the city as Lockdown's ship causes mayhem]

Harold Attinger: My team is on the way. This is a CIA operation. This is my asset. Tell the military to stand down. Hang on, I have the White House.

Chief of Staff: Agent, hello! Oh, my goodness. Boy, is it a flurry of excitement over here at the White House. Everybody is super, super mad, at me. So, I went over my notes from our last meeting, and I'm not sure when you said anything about a "giant alien warship over Michigan Avenue."

Harold Attinger: Tell the President this is not an attack.

...

[Back in Lockdown's ship.]

Lockdown: Remember this ship, Prime? Built for all you Knights, you great crusaders, to explore the universe. Well, I commandeered it. It's my personal prison now.

[Meanwhile with Starscream and Barricade in the trash room in Lockdown's ship]

Starscream: Think about it Barricade, What does Lockdown want with Optimus if he is a knight? I mean, Knights are just myth of legends, they don't even exist.

Barricade: Watch yourself Starscream, these mercenaries are everywhere in this ship around to here you, especially with that beast.

[Goryu looks at them with a growl after what Starscream said.]

Shadow Raider: I'm standing right here you know.

Thundercracker: You were saying.

Starscream: Now if the real question is: "Who sent him here?"

???: I think I can answer that.

Starscream: (Gasps) [Draws his Missile Launcher] Who dares?!

Airachnid: [Comes out of hiding] I do. What, don't you recognise me after our last encounter in Kaon?

 What, don't you recognise me after our last encounter in Kaon?

Starscream: [Puts his Missile Launcher away] Airachnid.

Barricade: You know this fembot?

Starscream: Yes, we meet at Kaon Prison where all Autobots were imprisoned. Until they escaped, thanks to Ultra Magnus and The Elite Guard.

Airachnid: As for your question, Lockdown is sent by the ones called the creators, the ones who created the Knights including Optimus Prime.

Thundercracker: And what are these creators want with him?

Airachnid: Judgement, and you know who these creators are. And the only worst them Megatron.

Starscream: Is... the Quintessons.

[Meanwhile, Optimus is taken to the trophy room in Lockdown's ship]

Lockdown: Welcome back to the Knights' Temenos, Prime.