Shane's Statutory Law/Autobot Reunion

[Optimus Prime, Sideswipe and the humans are on the way to an abandoned gas station Tessa cried about Lucas' death]

Tessa: (Cries) Lucas, we just left him.

Cade: He's gone.

[They arrived at the gas station the humans got out of the Autobot's alt modes as they transform into robot modes]

Sideswipe: Looks like we lost them.

Optimus Prime: My deepest sympathies for the loss of your friend. Sideswipe, stay her and guard Michael and his new human friends until I'm sure we weren't followed. We are all targets now. [He transforms back in truck mode and drives off]

Shane: So were hiding out now, that's the plan? Were taking orders from a truck.

Michael: Yeah and Sideswipe is here to keep profile.

Cade: Hey move away from her kid! Don't. Get your hands off her.

...

Harold: You got your ass kicked by a garage inventor in Texas, along with the Autobot's know human associate Michael Witwicky.

James: Do I look like I'm in the mood for amy of your shit today?

Harold: Well Washington thinks were chasing a Decepticon target. But our story falls apart if we don't find this Yeager family first.

James: What if he goes to the cops, or the FBI?

Harold: This world as they know is gone.

...

Tessa: On the bright side, you guys met.

Cade: Where's he from?

Tessa: I told you, he's a driver from Texas.

Cade: Texas? Where, Dublin, Texas? Shamrock, Texas? So why's he sound like a leprechaun?

Shane: You get your ass kicked in Ireland for saying that?

Cade: Oh were not in Ireland Lucky Charms, were in Texas. And so he drives, what do you mean he drives? Like for a living.

Tessa: Yeah he seem a nice living.

Cade: Thank you.

Shane: Look I race rally cars, one driver, one navigator, her. By the way, I'm totally legit [Pulls out the Red Bull Canned Drink and puts it on the counter] I just got picked up by the Red Bull and just so you know, my life savings was in that car back there.

Cade: This is not happening.

Shane: Oh it definitely is.

Michael: Um Shane.

Shane: Yeah do I know you?

Michael: I'm the guy who has been fighting with the Autobots and the militaty for a long time.

Shane: Makes sense I know you're all in trouble, I got here because of him. [Points at Sideswipe]

Sideswipe: After the Battle of Chicago I was told by Optimus to cease contact with humans learning we were all being hunted by the CIA so that's why I had to shed my look for a new one and I found Shane and we bonded for a while until I found Optimus' signal and it is located at the Yeager barn.

Shane: Yep that's how we know you guys are in danger.

Cade: [Stands up and walks towards Shane] How old are you?

Shane: Twenty.

Michael: Interesting, I'm nineteen.

Cade: She's a 17-year old girl. so we can work this two ways. One, I punch you right in the mouth and you call the police on me. Or Two, I just call the cops on you because this is illegal, she's a minor.