Battle of Chicago Part 1

[Moments later Sam, Michael, Epps, Leo, are arriving to get the soldiers that they need to go to Chicago]

[The music Iridescent played by Linkin Parks starts playing]

Soldier: Let's roll! [Gets into his car along with his friends at the motel]

Robert Epps: We had a signal earlier. It's not working.

"When you were standing in the wake of devastation"

[They arrived at Chicago where the motherships and the fighters are patroling, all the building are on fire and the citizens are evacuating the city]

Radio: This is a national emergency broadcast.

"When you were waiting on the edge of the unknown And with the cataclysm raining down Insides crying, "Save me now" You were there, impossibly alone"

Radio: Chicago has suffered a massive attack.

Man: Wrong way! Get out of here! Go back!

...

[Meanwhile at NEST base]

General: There is a ring of alien ships around Chicago.

Morshower: Our high-range bombers were just knocked out of the sky. They can't get through enemy air defenses over the city. Our satellites have been jammed. We have no way to monitor the enemy's movement.

William Lennox: Our old NEST teams are on stand-down holding at Grissom Air Force Base. We're about ten minutes from the battle zone. We have Special Forces trying to gain access to the city, and infantry is staging at the perimeter.

Seymour Simmons: Excuse me, excuse me, it just doesn't make sense! Can't we get any eyes in there at all?

Mearing: They keep shooting down our drones.

Morshower: They want us blind. But we do have a couple of mini-drones we're gonna try.

Seymour Simmons: Well, whoever's manning these UAV drones, can we try to redirect them toward Trump Tower? The kids Sam, Michael are on their way to Chicago. Said some point-man op is there, for the Decepticons! Listen, if I know anything, I know this, those kids are an alien bad news magnet.

...

[Sam, Michael, Leo, Epps and his squad arrives as they get out of their vehicle to see the damage what the Decepticons caused as the children from school are screaming and running for their lives along with the rest of the humans tried the fled. Epps watches the chaos. Just then Three F-18s arrived to destroy the attackers but all three got shot down by two Orbital Assault Carriers as they fly by.]

Robert Epps: My God.

Leo: You came here to find them in middle of all that?

Stone: Are we really going out there?

Leo: Yeah, Michael?

Michael: That is suicide, Leo.

Eddie: Michael's right. I'm not going in there.

Robert Epps: No one's going in.

Sam: ...... I am. With or without you, I'll find her.

Robert Epps: You're gonna get yourself killed, Sam. Is that what you want? Is that what you want?

Michael: He's right, we came all the way out here to get yourself killed? Listen to What I'm saying.

Sam: She's here because of us. Do you understand?

Robert Epps: Listen, if you go in this building, that's if even she is still alive, there's no way you're gonna be able to reach her!

Sam: What do you suggest I do?