one.

Sevyn's current outfit

"Ugh the line is so long, we're never gonna get in"  Sevyn's best friend Armani, Mani for short groaned as their car pulled into the street of the Versace Mansion restaurant in Miami

"Ugh the line is so long, we're never gonna get in" Sevyn's best friend Armani, Mani for short groaned as their car pulled into the street of the Versace Mansion restaurant in Miami. "We have a reservation we don't have to wait" another friend responded.

The girls, Sevyn Mani Shay and Ashley drove up to Miami for the weekend for one of CMG the label club tour stops. Each girl hopped out the car and thanked their driver. "We should be done around 2:30, you can come back around that time" Sevyn waved their driver off.

Bypassing the long line of ladies and gents, listening to the crowd moan, groan and kiss their teeth at the people passing the line the girls were met with a more than enthusiastic smile from the hostess who instantly recognized Sevyn.

"Ms.Jones, great to see you again! Unfortunately we are a bit short staffed today so your table isn't quite ready yet but it'll only be a few minutes, follow me and you can wait in the lounge."

Sevyn had frequented the restaurant since she had only lived a few hours away in Kissimmee.
The hostess directed the girls to a section inside that already had other restaurant goers taking up half of the seats by the bar.

Instantly catching the guys who were also waiting eyes, a staring contest had started. After scanning the faces of each other everyone went back to their conversations as normal. But one of these individuals stood out and caught Sevyn's eye, this small build brownskin with locs staring back at her as he sat back stretching his long tattooed arms across the top of the sofa he sat on.

Licking his lips and flashing a diamond smile, 'who is this FINE black man?!' Sevyn thought to herself as she gave a soft shy smile to him. Only minutes go by that feel like eternity with many quick glances of each other in between two hostesses return to seat both parties at their table which coincidentally happen to be right next to each other.

"Sevyn? Hellooo" Ashley waved her hand in front of her friends face. She had tuned her friends out as she was trying to figure where she'd seen that boy before. "What, what happened?" She questioned as she snapped out of her thoughts.

"I said, do you see the boy that keeps staring at you? Ashley whispered trying to keep their conversation lowkey so the guys at the next table wouldn't hear. "Yeah, brown skin dreads, why?" She questioned back.

"Thats literally Ja Morant, and the tall one next to him is Jaren Jackson Jr., the light skin, Desmond f*cking Bane. Ion know the other two dudes though" Shay loudly whispered "Who?" Mani asked, "Girl, Memphis Grizzlies! Ball players" Ashley shot back.