twelve.

*NSFW Content*

"Come on baby wake up.. you gotta start getting ready for today" Ja whispered in Sevyn's ear. Sevyn nudged him away and turned over mumbling instinctively, "alright I got something for you" he spoke in his regular tone. Ja climbed to the bottom of the bed and put his body under the covers, opening Sevyn's legs and placing one on his shoulder. Sevyn stirred in the bed but he held on tight enough for her not to go anywhere. Sevyn's eyes popped open as she felt Ja yamming on her coochie, she threw the covers off of them to see.

He gripped his hands on her thighs as he was sucking her soul out through her cat. Sevyn moaned loudly as Ja's tongue explored every inch of her. She could feel herself getting wetter with every lick and twirl of his tongue. She scooted her body down closer to him. Ja's hands held her steady as he continued to devour her. Sevyn felt herself getting closer and closer to the edge, her body shaking with pleasure and her walls pulsating tighter.

"Ja, I'm gonna-," Sevyn gasped out, but before she could finish her sentence, Ja stood up, lifting her with him. He pushed her against the wall, pressing his dick against her thigh. "Not yet," he whispered in her ear before lifting her up and thrusting into her. Sevyn's eyes rolled back as she let out a loud moan. Ja continued to thrust into her, each movement pushing her closer and closer to the edge.

Sevyn dug her nails into his back, her body arching against his. She could feel her orgasm getting closer, her body jerked with pleasure. "Ja, I'm gonna cum," she moaned out, feeling herself tightening around him. Sevyn heard her phone alarm blaring, "turn it off" she moaned in his ear. Ja turned his face to her and his head was a phone and the alarm blasted in her face.

Sevyn popped up from laying in the bed, breathing heavily, shaking her head because of the ending of that weird ass dream. Ja popped up beside her, "what?!" he yelled. Sevyn burst out laughing, "fuck you jumping up like that for?" he yelled as he laid back down. "I just had the wildest dream" Sevyn spoke as she stood up from the bed. "Bruh, you scared the shit out of me don't do that" Ja turned back over wrapping himself in the covers.

"Mm mm, Ja get up I wanna' talk about something" Sevyn stood up at the end of the bed with her arms crossed. Ja sat up breathing in and huffing out heavily, "what you want to talk about?" Ja frowned as he stared at Sevyn waiting for her to speak. "We said we would take it slow and talk through everything, we wasn't supposed to do that last night" she dropped her arms as she spoke. "What is there to talk through Sevyn? I'm not doing this with you today.. It's your day, I don't want you to be upset or nothing today let's just put everything on the back burner until Tuesday"

"Whatever Temetrius, I'm serious about this.. If we're going to work this out so THIS doesn't happen again we can't just fuck and get over it. We need to actually do the work to move towards forgiveness" Sevyn started walking away as she finished her statement. "Bruh.. you got that shit from your therapist?" Ja laughed causing Sevyn to turn around and mug him. "It's a joke relax.." he spoke as he again laid back down, Sevyn rolled her eyes and continued to the bathroom. 

Showering, brushing her teeth and doing her face routine Sevyn put on under eye mask to help tighten her skin. She went to sit back on the bed scrolling through instagram and twitter to see if there was anything buzz surrounding her party. A lot of celebrities and people were texting her to see if there were more tickets available for tonight instead of writing everyone one by one she made a video. "I hope you bitches ready to shake some ass tonight! And remember Uncle Clifford rule #55.99! Even when it ain't no money raining, dance like it's yo' last night! And fellas-"