fourteen.

"Awww I'm going to miss you guys! Thank you so much for the love and care you guys gave me during my stay! I hope I wasn't too much of a big baby!" Sevyn spoke to the nurses on her floor as she was wheeled on to the elevator. One of the nurses came running to her side to hug her, "you were the ray of sunshine that we needed up here! Stay safe babygirl!" The nurse smiled and she waved Sevyn into the elevator. "Remember you guys can keep all the flowers out give them to the patients you think deserve them the most!" Sevyn yelled as the doors closed.

"I know you're happy to be going home to your pups, was it Zoro and.." Josh the same male nurse who brung her up to the room was wheeling her out to the car along side her dad and Ja. "Denji" Ja said in a stern tone as the elevator dinged and the doors opened, "you don't have to wheel her all the way I got it bro" Ja placed his hand on the handle of the chair that Josh wasn't holding. Sevyn let out a light chuckle shaking her head, "thank you so much Josh, appreciate the help we got it from here" she spoke trying to overshadow Ja's attitude.

They got to the car and Sevyn helped herself into the car, surrounded by all the gifts that her friends that visited her bought. The ride home was long and quiet until her dad broke the silence. "I know you seen the articles and the blog post.. I'm sure you didn't see the ones from this morning yet but.." Before he could finish Ja interrupted, "I think we should wait until later, for that." Sevyn looked between the both of them and kissed her teeth, "I'll just go look myself then the fuck, folks being all secretive and shit."

She patted around her pockets before Ja held up her phones in his hand, "you're having a good day Sev, I don't think it's a good idea." Ja turned around from the passenger seat to look at her. "Please, just wait for tomorrow" Sevyn laughed real hard at his plea. "Are you f*cking kidding me? I'm not a little ass girl, give me my shit right now. Like I'm not even about to play this game with you." To avoid the bickering Mike raised his voice, "Sevyn just wait until we get to the house! Damn! We're 10 minutes away from the house! You don't want to be treated like a kid then stop f*cking acting like one."

"This man is sitting here trying to protect you, yet you want to act like a stubborn ass child!" after this nobody spoke until they got to the house. Sevyn just wanted to get in her bed and relax, although she enjoyed being babied and catered to in the hospital she'd rather be at home. Sevyn got out the car after her dad and Ja grabbed most of the stuff she left the hospital with and walked up to her home being met with wide smiles and screams of her loved ones. "WELCOME HOMEEEE" they yelled as she walked in.

Sevyn cackled and cheesed as they cheered for her, playing that stupid "I'm still alive" tiktok song. "Y'all think y'all funny huh?" Sevyn asked laughing as Mani hugged her tightly, she enduring her pain as she let her bestie squeeze as tight as she could. Quickly noticing she was squeezing she softened up her grip and started to sniffle. "Bitch, I thought I would be the one to get shot first" they both laughed as she let go. Everybody was there for her including Ja's family. Ms Jamie and Niya met Sevyn with open arms, "we're so glad you're okay, I prayed for you every night!" Ms Jamie spoke as she smiled softly at Sevyn.

"Shit, I shed some tears too listening to my boy cry over that phone. I knew you would pull through! Welcome home Sev" Tee pulled Sevyn into a hug making sure not to spill his cup. "Thank you guys so much, and thank you for being here it means so much to me" Sevyn smiled trying not to get emotional. "Man y'all let the girl in her house already! I know she wanna' sit down relax and stuff!" Niya grabbed the blanket out of Sevyn's hand and cleared a path between everybody. Everybody followed closely behind as they all walked to her family area, finding seats.

Sevyn sat down and scanned the room, Mike and Ja were missing. She got up and looked for them, they were standing in the foyer talking with their backs turned to her. "So y'all gonna tell me now or what?" she walked towards them and they both turned around. Ja has his fist and jaw clenched as her dad had a more relaxed expression. "What happened? What's wrong?" she grilled them, her dad sighed as Ja turned his back to her trying not to show his frustration. "Ole boy claiming he had something to do with it, I'm not sure how true it is but I got the homie.." Mike started explaining as Sevyn interrupted.

"Who is ole boy?" Sevyn was taken back by what her father was saying because she knew she didn't have problems with anybody for anybody to want to harm her. She stayed to herself and out the way and never bothered anybody. Mike sighed and before he could speak Ja interjected, "yo' ex dude, I'ma kill that pussy ass nigga.." Ja started mumbling lowly to himself not even facing her. Sevyn stood blankly knowing exactly who they were talking about, a million questions raced through her mind but seeing Ja so upset cleared her head quickly.

"Bae my dad will handle it" Sevyn stepped towards Ja and lightly wrapped her arm around his waist. "I don't like when you're upset like this, it scares me" Sevyn spoke lowly as she laid her head on his back. He stood stiff for a few moments before softening, "I'm sorry, the thought of a nigga being brave enough to put some shit out like that.." he spoke as he turned around to her. "Your dad already told me he already has it handled and everybody has told me to leave it alone but I can't" he spoke to her holding on to her hand.

Sevyn rolled her eyes, "you have so much to lose.. For you to even say some shit ass shit like that.. I don't give a fuck what happened to me, who did it, who claims they did it or what! You have a daughter who needs her dad, a career that you worked so hard for.. I can't even believe you'd say some fuck shit like that in my face!" She continued ranting on for a few minutes, until he rolled his eyes and huffed. He kissed the top of her head and started leading her up the stairs "Alrighttt I won't say nothing or won't do nothing, and stay off social media whatever mom, but come on I got a surprise for you."

They reached her bedroom and he just smiled, "open it" he said nodding his head towards the door. Sevyn opened the door to find a gigantic teddy bear holding a big framed picture sitting on her floor. "Oh my god! You're sooo extra" Sevyn said as she sauntered towards it, "is this?" she asked as she looked at the picture. "Yup, our official vacation pic. I had this dude paint this when we had fell off like two weeks after and I was really missing you. I was actually going to have it delivered to you, but when I asked Mani she told me give you some time.. so I just held on to it.. You like it?" Ja smiled as he sat down on the bed behind the bear.

"I love it, thank you baby" Sevyn walked around the bed and lightly kissed him. "You could've text me saying you missed me the very next day and I would've told you come home" Sevyn laughed as she walked away. "Come on, they threw me a welcome home party and I'm not even there?" Sevyn walked out the door and Ja followed closely behind. "I know I told you that it was your decision on what you wanted to do about .. that.. and you didn't have to tell me until you were ready but .. did you?" Ja grabbed Sevyn's hand before she could walk down the stairs. "I'll tell you when I'm ready."

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

Super short chapter ik ik! But I've been less than inspired lately so hopefully the next few chapters will be better & shout out to 12K AHHHHHH LOVE YOU GUYS 🩷

Added 7/26

A few of my readers are real friends and these hoes been clowning me on getting shot 😂. Now that the person who did it is 💀 I've been in a better mood but don't take that as I wanted that, because I didn't. I know every creation on the earth isn't perfect and many of us tend to fuck up but I'd rather the person spend years in jail wallowing in the thought that they could've ended 3 lives of people they didn't know rather than death because that's the easy way out. But it is what it is.. I'm not getting into the story because i cry and laugh thinking about it. Hope you guys enjoy these next few chapters it might be the last ones.
~Sevvvv🎀