sevyn-teen.

Somebody in this Wattpad gc that I'm in asked why I don't center chapters around Ja and it really got me to thinking

Somebody in this Wattpad gc that I'm in asked why I don't center chapters around Ja and it really got me to thinking. I really don't! So this chapter will be all about Temetrius 🫶🏼!

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

"Bye baby!" Ja kissed Sevyn quickly and waved as she walked into the airport with her friends. He quickly hopped back in his car and sped off, he had plans to meet up with Jade and discuss the situation at hand. He pulled into the driveway of Sevyn's house, he quickly dialed up his lawyer, who put his agent and manager all on a 4Way call. "Y'all heard back from Silver yet?" Ja questioned as he placed the phone on speaker and sat back. "We did and he assured me that if this situation was to get out it would have no impact whatsoever on when you return back to the game. Unfortunately NIKE wasn't so enthusiastic about the situation.."

His agent started to speak but stopped after hearing Ja sigh, he placed his head in his hands. "Well we can try to subpoena her and get her to take a DNA test" Ja raised his eyebrows before shaking the thought out of his mind. "She won't do it" his manager spoke, "If the judge rules in favor of Ja she'd have no choice or she'll be held in contempt and will go to jail. She wouldn't get out until she takes the test." Ja sighed again, he pulled off and started driving to the location him and Jade agreed to meet at. "I got to go but I think I can get her to take it without having to go to the courts", "Ja it's not in your best interest to be speaking to her directly right no-" he hung up the phone before his lawyer could finish.

He arrived at the spot and it was a car already parked across from where he was, then out hopped Jade. She wore a tight dress so he could see her small stomach pudge. Ja quickly pressed record on his voice memos and flipped his phone over on the dash. She knocked on the window and he unlocked the door. "Hey baby daddy" She snickered as she hopped in the car, "stop, shit is not a joke" Ja spoke in a stern manner. She laughed and stuck her tongue out at him, "so where's your bitch?" she smirked as she turned her body towards him. He watched in disgust as she rubbed her belly, "we not here to talk about nobody but the two of us. How far along are you?"

Jade started counting on her fingers, "13 weeks" Ja sat there calculating the weeks back in his head and if she was telling the truth the dates add up. "You been to the doctor yet?" he asked, she shook her head yes before he huffed. "You got all your vitamins and stuff? You got a sonogram?" Jade dug through her purse and pulled out a few sonogram pictures. Ja examined the pictures before handing them back, "don't fight me on this Jade, we need to do a DNA test" he watched her waiting for her reaction. Tears swelled up in her eyes before a few started to fall she tried to hold back but then she started laughing.