the end of an era

Hello my beautiful amazing fantastic readers 💙
I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I did writing it. When I first started writing I never thought it would get any type of attention, like not an ounce! I thought all the reads would be from me going over the fact that I published something on this app 😂. But nonetheless, all of you guys have read my little crazy fantasy story. Even with all of the turmoil my life has been through this year, being shot, losing my dad and breaking up with my girlfriend of 5 years I continued writing. Although most of my written pieces aren't published just publishing this one has been more than enough for me to feel good about myself. Sevyn the character and myself have much more similarities (more than our names ofc) than you guys know and I appreciate every last one of you guys that have read and kept yourselves updated with this. Unfortunately the last 2 published chapters will be the last of this story 💔. I know I know, how can I leave so much left to be answered. Depending on how I feel before publishing I might split it into 4-6 parts because that's how much is written in the two 😂. 6 parts in one day might be a lot tho 😂. Regardless, this weekend I will be putting it out. I hope you guys are as satisfied with the ending as I am 💕.

Love you always 🫶🏻,
Sevy 💕💕💕💕💕