ten.

Sevyn tossed and turned in her bed all night she couldn't sleep knowing that her relationship was going downhill for absolutely no reason. Ja checked in on her throughout the night because he could barely sleep either. When the covers came off of her he put it back, when her bonnet started to slide back he fixed it. Having to walk back down the hall to her guest bedroom every time upset him, he just wished he could get in the bed and hold onto Sevyn like usual.

Once the morning came Ja decided since he can't sleep and planned on apologizing he would do it with breakfast. Pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, shrimp and grits, sausage, and french toast, many of Sevyn's favorite foods. "Damn bruh, since when you knew how to cook?" Dtap spoke as he walked into the kitchen. Ja flinched as his friend startled him, "dawg the fuck man, you scared the fuck out of me" Ja yelled before lowering his voice.

"I always knew how, I just don't" he shrugged as he plated the food and placed it on the serving tray. "Man watch out" Ja walked past Dtap and headed straight for Sevyn's room. Struggling to open the door and hold the tray once he finally got it open he tipped toed to the bed where Sevyn was still asleep. "Sev" Ja whispered trying not to scare her, "Sevyn" he repeated as he placed the tray at the end of bed.

Climbing into bed next to her and planting a kiss on her forehead, he repeated her name once more as she finally woke up, "good morning baby, I made you breakfast.." he whispered. Sevyn sat up and rubbed her eyes, her face was swollen from the crying as she looked at the food and then to Ja. "I thought you was leaving.." she spoke before clearing her throat. "I will if you want me to.. but I wanted to make things right between us because I hate sleeping without you.."

Ja rubbed his thumb in circles on the top of Sevyn's hand, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gotten that mad over something so stupid.. She's irrelevant and you kept talking about it and it frustrated me because I thought you trusted me enough to not react the way you did.." Ja pushed his dreads back out his face and looked Sevyn in her eyes. "You forgive me?" he questioned poking out his bottom lip. Sevyn sighed as she moved her hand away from him looking down at her fingers.

"I don't know Ja, because the way you reacted? Tuh.. You blew it completely out of proportion and you snapped on me! You was more upset than I was, more upset about me wanting to know who she was rather than me not trusting you.. You really hurt my feelings.. So I'm not sure yet.. but thank you, for apologizing and for the breakfast." Sevyn stood up and walked away to the bathroom after she finished speaking. "Bet" Ja spoke as he sat on the bed for a minute then left out the room.

Running back down the stairs he let his friend know that they was leaving and would go back to Tennessee in the upcoming weekend. "Damn what happened? The food was nasty or something?" Dtap joked to Ja. He stared with a blank expression not saying a word, unamused at the comment. Ja walked away muttering to himself, he went to the kitchen to clean up and putting away all the leftover food and loading the dishwasher.

Once he was finished he ran back upstairs to grab his still packed suitcase and called for a private car service. As he waited for the car he didn't speak a word, even though Dtap tried speaking to him apologizing for what he said about the food. Ja texted Sevyn as their driver pulled out of her driveway, 'I'll give you your space, you know where I'm at when you ready. Dishes in the dishwasher are clean."

Sevyn looked at the text as she sat eating the food he prepared, surprised it was good since she always did the cooking. Thinking to herself 'this is what's best for me and my mental health.. right?' For the rest of the day Sevyn didn't answer any texts or calls, dwelling on the situation at hand. Feeling as though she might be being dramatic, knowing she'll miss being with him and having him up under her constantly.