seven.

It's day two of their trip and their friends were arriving together that afternoon. Sevyn made sure to send her jeweler the money for the watch, he informed her that he had the watch she originally wanted, a baby blue Richard Millie for the same price. She chose that one instead and reminded Brit to pick it up as soon as she woke up. Sevyn laid in the bed on her phone for a few before Ja turned back towards her. "Morning beautiful, texting before saying good morning is crazy" Ja spoke as he pulled her closer to him. "You was still asleep when I woke up, but let me ask you something.." Sevyn spoke while trying to wiggle herself free from his grip.

"Go ahead" Ja spoke as he squeezed tighter, "why did you have me in a headlock when I woke up?" Sevyn laughed as she stopped fighting. Ja laughed along with her, "had to make sure you wasn't going anywhere." Once she stopped fighting he finally let go, "now let me ask you something" he spoke sitting up next to her. As Sevyn stood up from the bed she realized she was still naked, she quickly grabbed a robe from her suitcase that laid wide open on the floor. "Wine always get you like that? And how you ask for another round and then fall asleep?"

Ja sat patiently waiting for an answer with his arms folded. "I don't know what that was last night but.. and you took too long to come back and once I finished that entire bottle it was over with" Sevyn walked to the bathroom turning on the water to the shower before walking back out. "You getting in the shower?" Ja asked and Sevyn nodded yes, "I'm coming hold on" he hopped up looking for his phone. "Nuhuh, we're supposed to be going to breakfast we don't have time for that" Sevyn spoke before going back in the bathroom.

"Time for what?" Ja laughed knowing exactly what she was referring to, "wouldn't it be quicker if we showered together?" Ja asked from the other room as he texted his friends to find out if they had left yet. Sevyn was already in the shower when Ja came into the bathroom, "and don't come in here peeing in the shower I'm not even playing" Sevyn spoke as Ja opened the shower door. He quickly turned and went to the toilet, "wasn't nobody even thinking about doing that" he scoffed before returning to the shower.

Quickly snatched his hand back after feeling the shower water, Ja yelled "damn! Why is the water always so fucking hot when you in the shower?! You don't feel your skin burning off?" Sevyn laughed as she rolled her eyes as she continued washing her body, switching between rags & nets getting every nook and cranny. "You know this is how I like my water, why you always complain but still want to get in here with me?" Sevyn handed Ja her soapy net and turned her back to him. Ja snatched the net out of her hands and washed her back as he replied.

"You know I always come in with you anyways so why not just avoid the back and forth and just turn the water down?" As Ja wiped Sevyn's back she huffed before turning the water temperature down. "Happy?" she asked before taking the net from him and spinning rinsing her body off. "Yes now rotate" he spoke as the swapped position, Sevyn leaned forward and hugged Ja from behind resting her head on his back. "Thank you, for this trip the next one is on me" Sevyn kissed his back before stepping out the shower.

She wrapped her towel around her and continued to brush her teeth and start her face routine, before Sevyn was done Ja finished showering and joined her at the double sink. After brushing his teeth he sat on top of the toilet seat waiting patiently watching as Sevyn moisturized her face. Sevyn kept glancing over at him to see if he was still watching her and he was, "what?" she asked. "Nothing I'm just waiting for you to do mine too," Ja spoke as he shrugged his shoulders.

"You're such a big baby, we don't have time for this" Sevyn glanced up at the clock and noticed it was still fairly early. Ja also looked up at the time and chuckled, "nah, they told us breakfast was over at 10, it's only 8:30 we got time." Sevyn rolled her eyes and walked over to him and started on his face, it didn't take her long to finish on him and once she did he stood up looking in the mirror. He grinned hard, stroking his chin hairs and fixing his brows, "you think you cute?" Sevyn asked rolling her eyes.