twentyone.

****BRIEF NSFW CONTENT****☆

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

Bent over the sink with her leg hiked up and her hands palmed on the mirror Sevyn watched and moaned softly as her man drilled her from behind. "You look so beautiful taking that d*ck" Ja whispered to her, she couldn't do anything but whimper with pleasure as she bit down harder on her lip because she didn't want to make too much noise. He placed his hand around her neck as he slid in deeper causing her eyes to roll back and let a loud moan out. "Fuuuuuck" she cried out, her body convulsed as she tightened around him letting all her juices slide down him. He stood still trying to hold back but Sevyn kept up the rhythm herself and Ja knew he didn't stand a chance. He slammed his hand against the wall beside the mirror and gripped her neck a little tighter pulling her closer to his body kissing her and pushing up deeper into her once more as they both came together.

They fell back leaned up against the wall both trying to catch their breath, "that little muhf*cka still throbbing" Ja chuckled as he spoke. Breathlessly she let out a light giggle, "shut up". Finally he pulled out and they situated themselves leaving out the bathroom one at a time. First him then her, she tried her best to not keep a foolish smile on her face but failed as she walked back onto the garden grinning giddily. "Girl where the hell you been at it's almost time they're already setting up the stuff" Mani yelled as she pulled Sevyn along to the stage area. Sevyn stood side by side with Ja as they posed for pictures awaiting for the results.

Everyone stood around the couple waiting along with them and it seemed to be taking longer than it should have. "Little technical difficulties back there.. but what team y'all on? Matter fact team boy on the right side team girl on the left" Shay spoke over the microphone. Everybody quickly shuffled around showing that mostly everyone was team boy. "Y'all are so sickening, watch its a girl!" Bri yelled and rolled her eyes. "I definitely want a boy but I feel like because I want a boy, it's gonna' be a girl" Sevyn shrugged. "Man please! Its a boy I remember what position we was in! And that's how you get a boy" Ja said back to Sevyn. "Awe stop being gross c'mon man!" Niya and Jamie said together. "Alright it's ready, stand back together y'all" Shay said to Ja and Sevyn, "alright count down everybody!..

5!..

4!..

3!..

2!..