four.

"I can't believe these videos are still viral, with everything else he has going on you'd think the focus would be on everything else not you.." Shay says on the phone. Sevyn and her friends all agree in unison. "They keep using the jetski and dancing videos calling it questionable activities, folks acting like I'm a prostitute or something" Sevyn says setting her phone down next to her on her bed.

For the past couple of weeks Ja had really been under a microscope in the media and with the NBA. It's been multiple allegations of him threatening people with guns and a live video of him flashing a gun in a strip club. As of late he's been 'away from his team' for a while since it seems like once one issue is resolved another one surfaces. This week pictures of him in the club are making its rounds on the internet.

"If I'm being honest, I don't even think any of that stuff is serious, nobody got hurt, nobody died. They're making it serious because it's viral." Ashley spoke "Yeah for sure, Sevyn have you spoken to him?" Mani ask. The last time Sevyn spoke to Ja he apologized to her for the negative comments that were being sent her way since the pictures and videos of them from Miami and NY got out.

"Not really since the pictures and stuff went viral" she sighed to her friends. "Sheesh, I hope he's okay, I'll pray for him" Shay spoke. "Yeah.. I got to go, later y'all" Sevyn responds before hanging up. Sevyn and Ja had texted and FaceTimed frequently after their weekend in Miami but once those pictures started being included in the controversy its only a few texts here and there.

Hesitant about whether she should check up on him or not Sevyn scrolled aimlessly through twitter. It seemed as though every post was about him, unable to bear the slander she decided to scroll tiktok. The very first video on her 'for you' page was a literal montage of pictures/videos of the night on the yacht.

Scrolling the comments of the video to her surprise many people liked the two together, others saying she should steer clear of him or warning her that he belonged to them. Sevyn saved the video, she thought it was cute. After hours of doing nothing she decided to put dinner on. Since she had to wait for the the steak and shrimp to defrost, Sevyn finally decided to text him.

Typing and deleting, thinking to herself 'what the f*ck can I possibly say to him?!' Suddenly her phone rang and to her surprise it was Ja! She quickly answered and just stared at the phone wondering what to say. "I'm in yo city what you on?" he says before she could say a word.

"I was literally just about to text you, I'm home, chilling, you?" She asked, earlier she had read reports of him checking into a "facility" in Florida. "I'm in Orlando, you up for some company?" he asked looking into the camera while waiting for her response. "Yeah sure I'll text you my address, call when you get to the gate" she replied.

"Bet" he said before hanging up. Sitting there taken back a little by the randomness, Sevyn texted her address before texting her group chat reporting on the conversation. Orlando was only a few miles away from Kissimmee so she knew he'd be there soon, she quickly straightened up before she hopped in the shower and lit a couple candles.

Before she knew it he texted, letting her know he was at the gate. She threw on a fresh black set of nike shorts and a fitted top and her ugg slippers and ran out to the gate to let him in. He pulled into her driveway as she waited by the front door. 'I could've sworn that NBA announcement said he checked into a facility.. is being here really the best for him right now?' Sevyn thought to herself as he hopped out his car and walked up to her.