eighteen.

☆

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°
Sevyn's Outfit

Ja watched as Sevyn walked into the room with a nurse until the door closed

Ja watched as Sevyn walked into the room with a nurse until the door closed. 'I should've waited in the car or left and came back to pick her her' He huffed before sitting back into the uncomfortable chair, he was the only person in this waiting room and the TV was on the news. Sevyn had just came back from her vacation last night and asked Ja to take her to her appointment this morning, he barely got any sleep and was slightly annoyed. Annoyed because he was just in this office waiting for the results that could possibly ruin his life. With nothing else to do he started nodding off, as soon as he was comfortably asleep a nurse came in the room and asked him to follow her.

Leading him to the room Sevyn was in, "you have to go around the curtain" the nurse spoke before she closed the door behind her. Ja pushed the curtain aside to find Sevyn recording the monitor and then quickly turning to him. "Surprise!!" Sevyn exclaimed, the ultrasound monitor revealed the secret Sevyn had been holding for weeks. "Aw man! I knew it I swear I knew it!" Ja jumped up and down excitedly. "Aw man, look at that" Ja watched the monitor as the technician moved the camera around. "You did not know" Sevyn spoke as Ja sat down next to her and held her hand. "Man yes I did! I could tell you was hiding something from me"

"And this is your little ones heart beat" the technician spoke as she turned the sound up. Ja pulled out his phone and recorded it, Sevyn smiled as she watched his eyes glisten with joy. Her biggest fear was that he wouldn't be as excited as she was because he had already gone through this whole thing before with KK and Kaari. "Is this your first?" the tech asked smiling at them, "mi-"Sevyn started before Ja cut her off. "Yeah it is, can you tell what it is? Man let me call my pops!" Sevyn snatched Ja's phone from him quickly, "no! I want to wait to tell everyone.."

she gave him his phone back slowly "until I'm showing or a little further along you know" Sevyn softly smiled at her man and he nodded in agreement. "Well unfortunately right now through ultrasound we cannot BUT we can do a blood test which has about 98% accuracy or wait a few more weeks and do it as an ultrasound. We can do the blood test today and you can get the results in about a week." The doctor waited for their responses, "I want the whole baby experience, so if I do the blood test can you give someone else the results?" Sevyn asked scrunching up her face. "Let me guess you want a gender reveal?" Ja scoffed playfully, "I said the wholeeee baby experience right? I already started planning it honestly" Sevyn shrugged and the doctor laughed.