fifteen.

Just found out you could put gifs on here 😂

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

"Get uppppp ughhhh, Jaaaaa get off of meeee" Sevyn groaned as she squirmed trying to get from under him. "No, say you love me back then I'll get up" he spoke as he layed his entire body on top of Sevyn on the couch. "You love me back" she giggled underneath him, "see you playing around I'm not getting up." He just laid there barely budging as she tried to crawl from under him.  "I love you too Temetrius Jamel Morant" Sevyn rolled her eyes as she spoke, he finally sat up and plopped next to her on the couch. "Relax, calling out my whole government like that" he lightly popped her leg as she mocked him.

"I thought you was going out, why you still here?" Sevyn asked as she grabbed the remote off the table. "Damn, you want me to leave that bag? What you got somebody coming over or something" Ja checked his phone as he talk and scrunched his face up realizing it was later than he thought. He stood up and stretched and started walking away, "maybe I do" Sevyn tried to mumble low so he couldn't hear. "Don't play with me Sevyn, gon' get a nigga hurt" he kept walking going to get ready. Sevyn did have people coming over but it was just Mani and Ashley, everybody that was staying with them for the summer went home to give Sevyn space to heal and relax.

Ja comes running down stairs in basketball shorts and a tshirt, Sevyn raised her brow watching him as he went into the kitchen. He came into the living room drinking juice straight from the carton, he sat down next to her and placed his arm around her. "What we watching?" Sevyn just sat there with a confused look on her face. "What?" He questioned again, "you not going out no more?" Sevyn put her phone in her lap and stared in his face as he avoided looking at her. "Nope, I want to stay home with you" Ja spoke as he grabbed the remote and flipped through Hulu.

"You've been home with me for three weeks" Sevyn leaned over and sniffed him, "you showered and this is a brand new tshirt. Why aren't you going?" Ja sat back after putting on a Kevin Hart special and shrugged, pulling her legs on top of his. "Nuhuh get off me, why you being weird?" Sevyn moved her legs off of him and leaned forward so she was staring directly in his face. "I'm not being weird I'd just rather be here with you, that's a problem?" now he was staring back at her. They just sat staring at each other for a few minutes before the doorbell rang.

Sevyn squinted her eyes before getting up to get it, it was the food she ordered and her friends. "Come on y'all we got an extra guest" Sevyn said as she walked with the food in her hands. "Uh uh who?" Ashley asked as she hurried to take off her shoes trying to rush to see who was there. The girls turned the corner to enter the living room and seen Ja, "aw naw what the hell you doing here" Ashley groaned and threw her hands up. "Man shut yo stink foot ass up, this my lady crib I could be here when I want" Ja turned to see Sevyn walking towards him with Dominoes boxes.

"Ain't you supposed to be out with your friends or something? Man move over" Sevyn handed Ja a box and placed the rest on the coffee table in front of them. Ashley sat next to Ja and Mani sat on the opposite couch, Sevyn dropped her phone in the recliner as side planned to sit there. "Babe you want some wine too?" She questioned before walking out the room. "Nah but can you come get yo pet gremlin she's in my personal space" Ja rolled his eyes And moved over to the opposing side of the couch. Sevyn laughed and waved him off. "You always got something to say Ja Wick" Ashley opened a box of wings and took one as she spoke.

"You ain't even wash them fat ass gorilla hands and you touching all on the food tuh" Ja shook his head placing his box of food on his lap. "Thats why yo dreads thinning nigga, lil wayne head ass" Ashley fille flexed at Ja and he just looked at her. Sevyn returned with glasses full of ice and a bottle of wine. "Can y'all stop, this all y'all do constantly" Sevyn handed out the stuff and sat down getting comfortable. "She started with me, tell Madea leave me alone." The whole night they kept going at each other while Mani and Sevyn chatted amongst themselves. Ja left to go upstairs and play the game and Sevyn and Mani started to plan something for his birthday, which was coming up in a few days right after his daughters.

"Okay so Kaari is having a party, are you going?" Ashley asked as she filled their glasses, Sevyn covered her glass with her hand before she could put any in hers. "No that's family time I'll let them enjoy" Sevyn waved the question of since her and Ja haven't talked about whether or not she would be attending. She only knew of the party because it's going to be at his house in TN. "Okay so.. his birthday is three days after hers so are you flying out there? Or it's he coming back" Mani started scrolling through her phone for flights. "He'd be coming back here obviously" Sevyn opened her box of cheesy bread realizing she ate it all.

"So if it's a surprise how would he know to come back for it?.. you said you didn't say anything to him about his birthday yet what if he thinks you don't have anything planned? What if he has plans out there already? I mean that's where his family and friends are." The room fell silent after Mani asked these questions, "he hasn't spoke about any plans so.." Sevyn rolled her eyes and sat back slightly annoyed with her friends. "Because you didn't ask.." Ashley pointed at Sevyn as she spoke. Sevyn huffed before she stood up and started to clean up their stuff.

"Alright, when y'all plan on leaving?" She asked storming out the room to the kitchen. Mani laughed, "how you mad that our questions make sense? Obviously you didn't think this through, we trying to help you." Ashley snicked along with her, "seems like we struck a nerve, we leave girl tuh. The two girls grabbed their things and headed out the door, Sevyn stopped pretending like she was busy went to pick her door and headed upstairs. Ja sat on the bed in one of the guest rooms playing call of duty, Sevyn just followed the yelling to get to the exact room he was in.

She leaned on the door frame and cleared her throat, "babe" she spoke but he didn't hear her frankly he wasn't paying her any mind. "Ja" she raised her voice this time and he looked at her taking his headphones off one ear. "Hmm?" he muttered quickly glancing back and forth between her and the TV. "How long you staying out there after Kaari party?" Sevyn had her arms folded as she waited for an answer. "Uhh.. I don't even know why whats up?" He didn't take his eyes off the game this time. "Well should I.. should I come with you?"

Even though there were no issues between her and KK, she even wished her well after the incident. Sevyn still felt that she shouldn't intrude in stuff like that, it's a separate part of his life. "If you want to Sev, it don't matter to me. We just doing something simple at the house you don't have to if you don't want to." Without another word Sevyn walked away, back downstairs to finish cleaning and go to bed. After putting the dishes in the dishwasher Sevyn hesitantly decided to pour herself a glass of wine. With everything she has going on she felt one glass while on her meds wouldn't hurt.

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

Wait I've never thought to ask but do you guys like my little ending notes after a chapter? Or the little random ramblings in between the chapters 😂? I never thought to ask my bad yall tell me if y'all don't gaf about what I have to say 😂 I'm probably still gon do them but I'd like to know. Okay did y'all enjoy the chapter? Likes? Dislikes? What would you like to see more?
GO CHECK OUT MY LOVE a Jordan Poole story BY ME OUT NOW!!

~ Sev 🎀