nine.

"I don't know which one of y'all was worse! I heard it on both sides! Did y'all forget other people was in the house too?!" Shay yelled across the table at her friends. Everybody snickered knowing exactly what she was talking about, "man I came out the room to get something to drink and all I heard was" Dtap started clapping rhythmically. "That shit was coming from your room gang" he pointed to Ja as everybody started cackling. "My boy!" Marquis dapped Ja up, "Ya' dig" he spoke back as the laughed together. "I don't know why you dapping him, I'm sure the whole island heard Bri yelling out in Spanish!" Shay barked at Marquis.

Bri's face turned red as everybody continued laughing, trying to change the subject so they don't turn to her Mani questioned "where's Sev? She's still sleep?" Ja nodded as he took a sip from his cup, "yeah, she was passed out when I got up, said she was sore and had a headache once I got out the shower." Everybody continued on talking changing the subject away from Sevyn. Meanwhile Sevyn was okay, she was sore but didn't want to be around Ja at the moment. She regretted getting so drunk because she let her feelings towards Ja force her morals completely out the window. She sat in the room contemplating everything that went down.

'He disregarded the question when I asked who it was, he flipped it on me going through his phone and raised his voice at me.. Why did he keep saying sorry if he says he didn't do anything and hasn't spoken to her in months? Am I tripping?' Being the over-thinker that she was, her mind raced with every scenario that she could come up with. She scanned through his instagram following for any girl with a name starting with 'J'. She even went as far as going through the comments of his old pictures for girls with 'J' names and came up empty handed.

'Either they're sneaky as hell, or 'J' is a nickname' she thought to herself. Suddenly Ja burst into the door, "oh, you're up already, you see the time? Don't we have to be at the pier in an hour?" he spoke as he came and flopped onto the bed. She quickly locked her phone and placed it on the bed, "oh yeah, I forgot about that. I'll get dressed now I guess." Sevyn hopped out the bed after speaking and walked to her suitcase. He peeped the phone movement hoping it isn't what he thought was, he just ignored it "you showered and stuff already?" he asked her as he sat up leaning back on the headboard.

"Yeah, I got up not long after you left out" she rummaged through her clothes before ultimately deciding to hang her clothes up. She hurried through her items almost frantically, "Sevyn.." Ja spoke lowly because he knew yesterday was still affecting her. "Hmm?" she muttered without even looking his way, "nothing.. are we wearing that matching outfit today?" Ja asked this random question after deciding the situation wasn't worth ruining this trip for, but testing whether or not it was actually bothering her at the same time.

Without hesitation she answered, "yeah sure, the all white with the Prada sneakers right?" Ja wasn't expecting that answer or expecting her to answer so quick, 'maybe I'm tripping, I guess she's not upset about it after all' he thought to himself. "Yeah, that one" he replied as he got up to get his clothes, "if you're ironing yours can you do mine too please?" he asked as he pulled his clothes out his bag. Sevyn nodded and waved him off, Ja left back out the room and she let out a big sigh. 'I want to find out for myself before confronting him with anything because if I'm wrong.. well, hopefully I am' she thought to herself.

the outfit