"Flirting in my class?"

!TW!

Slight heavy flirting, BKDK/DKBK.
They are third years, !AU!

It was the beginning of class, Mr. Aizawa wasn't there yet, and then there they sat.. Katsuki Bakugo, and Izuku Midoriya. Sitting there completely bored and out of it.. Until.

"..Hey there hotstuff, you doin' anything this afternoon?" Katsuki asked Izuku, a heart-warming smile on his face, finally Izuku actually looked interested in being in the class, he turned around and smiled back at Katsuki. "Why'd you ask? you gonna take me out?" He smirked, "Maybe~ What do you wanna do?~" Katsuki replied back, the whole class was staring at the two of them but they were in their own world.

"Hm.. something spicy, maybe?" Izuku replied, smiling happily.. Meanwhile. Aizawa walked into the classroom and stood right infront of them. "..Ya'll finished flirting in my class?" Izuku and Katsuki finally snapped outta it and stared at Aizawa, "Yes sir." They both answered at the same time, Mina and Denki began laughing like maniacs. 

Aizawa turned around, clearly unbothered and out of it already. Izuku and Katsuki just looked at each other, before smiling happily again. Aizawa turned around and slightly smiled, seeing the two happy. "OOOOO!" The whole class yelled, "SHUT UP!" Katsuki said, putting his head down, obviously embarrassed. "Kacchan?--" Izuku asked, clearly a little worried. "Yeah Midoriya, ya'll done flirting in his class?" Denki teased.

Katsuki put his head up exploding denki. "SHINEEEE!" He yelled, Aizawa stared at Katsuki dead in the eyes, activating his quirk. "EVERYONE, SIT DOWN AND BE RESPECTFUL!" Iida yelled, "Problem children, sit. Class has started." Aizawa said tiredly, "Yes Sensei!" The whole class yelled, sitting down finally.

Sensei and All Might loving BKDK is Canon, Platonic or Romantic <3

DRINK WATER, STAY HYDRATED ILYSM! <33