"..I'm weak." !BAKUGO ANGST!

"DIE!" Katsuki yelled, slamming his dorm door on Kirishima's face, He could hear the group of people's voices get fainter and fainter.. Oh well, it's not like he cared. "Tsk.. can't get enough of those extras." He scoffed, rolling his eyes. "..Eh, they're alright.. I guess," He thought again, even though he was just sick of them. A small smile crossed his face but fainted shortly afterwards, because..

"Are you sure?" A demonic sounding voice said, it disturbed Katsuki slightly. He was the only one in the dorm, of course. "..Why would they want to be your friend? Katsuki, Or should I say.. why SHOULD they be your friend?" The voice got a little louder, it hurt Katsuki's ears, he covered them. But the voice only continued to get louder. Until he uncovered his ears, it went normal again.

"What the fuck? who is this bastard.." Katsuki thought to himself, a smile of anger came onto his face now. As he looked around the room, his hands began to spark. "Come on, Bakugo. Admit it, you're a monster. Katsuki froze after hearing that, his mind went back to Middle School, or all the days he'd lash out at his friends for the smallest reasons, "You always have a bad attitude, and you can't even admit the fact that Midoriya is surpassing you!~ You're weak." 

"SHUT UP!! I'M NOT WEAK, I'LL SURPASS ANYONE, ESPECIALLY DEKU." He yelled back at the voice, he refused to admit what it had just said to him, "..GET OUT OF MY HEAD DAMN IT?!!?" He continued to scream at whatever was speaking to him. Covering his ears again, the voice got louder. A slight tears started to form in his eyes.

"You can't deny it, anymore, you're weak and pathetic." The voice continued to say rotten things to him, Katsuki froze, hearing all these overwhelmed him. He couldn't take it, had he failed? "Quit daydreaming about the day your classmates and family will admire you."

"I mean, look at their faces, you can't possibly think they still like you! Or even care for you, you're just a loser.. who can't seem to understand one little thing. What kind of hero are you?"
Katsuki went quiet, his eyes widened he was speechless. Tears began to form falling, he saw his friends faces, they were all mocking him. Calling him weak, looking down on him. His head was spinning, his vision went blurry, until.  "Kacchan?.." Izuku called out, clearly worried. "KACCHAN!" 

Izuku yelled, Katsuki snapped out of it and stared at the green haired male infront of him, "..Are you okay?" Izuku asked, clearly worried. He'd opened Katsuki's door, which he thought he'd locked. Obviously not, "Okay..?" Katsuki mumbled, "DO I LOOK OKAY, DAMN IT?!" He yelled, wiping the tears.

"Well.. no, but why were you muttering?.." Izuku said, slightly embarrassed at how he'd just asked the dumbest question ever. "You look tired, Kacchan." He said, he had a worried expression, the rest of their classmates were nowhere to be seen yet, "Why.." Katsuki muttered, 

"Sorry..  Kacchan? What'd you say?" Izuku said, as Katsuki looked away from him, more tears formed until they fell uncontrollably, Izuku noticed and his eyes went wide, "WHY DAMN IT? WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE YOU.. WHO SEES ME AS WEAK?!" He yelled, sobbing uncontrollably. Izuku was shocked, he stared at Katsuki wide - eyed, confused. And pitying the blonde. "Tsk.. Don't look at me like you fucking pity me, dumbass.." 

Katsuki wiped the tears, and glared at Izuku. Who stood there completely shocked, until anger built up inside of him. "You enjoy this don't you? Seeing me weaker than you," Katsuki continued to say, talking down on himself. "STOP IT!!" Izuku yelled, he was sick and tired of seeing Katsuki like this.

"Kacchan, I don't know what's gotten into you. But.. stop acting like you're doing this alone.