"Dynamites Birthday."

HBD KATSUKI!

{IMPLIED BKDK/DKBK}
{BAKUGO'S BIRTHDAY SPECIAL!}
{Their at the dorms, Btw!}

"Happy birthday, Bakugo." Shoto said as he walked into the 1-A Alliance he saw balloons and streamers, many more decorations too. Everyone was surrounding Katsuki and there were multiple birthday gifts for him on the kitchen table. "Happy birthday, Bakugo!" Kirishima yelled as he ran over to his best friend with joy.

"Looks like your getting old~" Mineta teased, as he nudged Katsuki's arm which he could barely reach, "Soon you won't be getting any ladies!~" He yelled, the girls stared at him with a disgusted look, "Happy birthday Bakugo." Kyoka said with a smile, as she walked over to the kitchen tables handing him a card and a gift.

"Shut up." Katsuki yelled at Mineta, who was slowly backing away, "Bakugo - kun, your mom is here?!" Yaoyorozu yelled from the front of the classroom, "Tch." He stood up from his chair and began to walk over to the doorway of the alliance.

"KATSUKI!" She yelled, tears falling down her face. She grabbed him by his tie and stared at him with a wide smile on her face, "I can't believe you're seventeen already..." She sniffled, Masaru stood behind her with a large smile, "Yeah yeah." He rolled his eyes, a small smile crossed his face "Have fun with your friends, okay?" He nodded quickly, she smiled at him once more. Pulling out a party hat and putting it on his head.

"Izuku is going to be here soon, be nice to him." She glared for a minute, before another smile came upon her face as she hugged him before the two parents walked out of the Alliance. "Bakugo - kun!!" Ochaco yelled from outside, she ran into the alliance and she was floating.. multiple presents.

"Happy birthday!!" She screamed, the Kaminari and Ashido stared at her confused as ever, "How did she afford that." Kaminari looked as Ashido, who only shrugged and walked towards Katsuki, "So, birthday boy. What do you wanna do for your birthday?" She smiled, "I don't know." He shrugged, As Ochaco floated the gifts over to the kitchen table to set the gifts down.

"KACCHAN!!" Midoriya tumbled out of the elevator, multiple gifts falling out after him, the whole class paused as the green haired boy sat in the middle of a pile of gifts. "MIDORIYA? HOW?!" Kirishima yelled, "Happy birthday..?" He said awkwardly, Katsuki walked over to him and dug through the gifts grabbing his arm, yanking him out the pile.

"Thanks, nerd." He scoffed, rolling his eyes with a small smile. "Awh, how cute!" Ashido yelled, "I AM HERE!" The dorm doors busted open, as All Might ran into the alliance with a present in his hand, "..What did I tell you?" Aizawa said glumly, as he walked into the alliance next to Eri, holding a cake and a present in his arms. "Happy birthday, problem child."  Aizawa said with a smile, the cake had orange and black frosting on it, with an explosion that had the name Dynamite. "Happy birthday, Kacchan!" Eri said with a large smile.

"Happy birthday, Young Bakugo!" All Might said with a wide grin, "HE GOT PRO HEROES TO GO TO HIS BIRTHDAY, SERIOUSLY?!" Kaminari screamed, "Aizawa is our teacher, Kaminari - kun, ribbit." Asui reminded him, Aizawa walked over to the kitchen setting down the cake on the counter.

"Happy birthday Bakugo." Best jeanist walked into the alliance along with Mahoro and Katsuma.
"Happy birthday, Mr. Bakugo!" Mahoro yelled, as she had on a hairclip with an explosion symbol, Best jeanist waved with a smile on his face, he had a large gift in his hand as he walked up to Katsuki, patting his head before walking over to set the gift down on the tables.

A few hours passed, and everyone was having a good time. They were all chatting and everyone seemed alright, and almost everyone was distracted it was getting dark out and nobody had noticed that Katsuki had slipped away and outside on the porch, besides Midoriya. 

"Kacchan?" He said, as he creaked the door open, seeing the blonde sitting on the stairs. "What?" He turned around and stared at the green haired boy, who walked outside and shut the door behind himself, "What are you doing out here? it's getting cold, and it's late too!" Midoriya said as he sat down next to the blonde.

"None of your business." Katsuki scoffed, A small smile crossed Midoriya's face, as he looked up seeing the bright glowing stars. "..The stars are very pretty, Kacchan." Midoriya said softly with a wide smile, "Tch." Katsuki clicked his tongue, as he now stared up into the sky. "I guess you're right." He said quietly, Midoriya looked at him, Awed as his eyes glittered.

"Oh, wait.. were about to cut the cake!" Midoriya yelled, Katsuki looked at him for a second before standing up, Midoriya grabbed his wrist and rushed inside where everyone was looking for the two boys. "Oh, there you two are.." Kaminari grinned, "Did you give him a special birthday surprise, Midoriya?" Ashido laughed.

"I got him a lot of gifts?" Midoriya blinked slightly confused, "Were about to cut the cake guys, come on!" Kirishima yelled, as everyone rushed over towards the kitchen where Shoto put a candle that said "17," on the cake, lighting it up with his left side.

Midoriya picked up Eri, as she was too short to see. Mahoro and Katsume were standing on two chairs with the support of Aizawa, Mineta stood ontop of a chair staring at the burning candle, Sero used his tape to shut off the lights as Katsuki stood infront of the cake and in the middle of everyone, Ashido held up her phone so that everyones face was in the camera. "On three!" Yaoyorozu yelled.

One.. Two.. Three. 

Everyone inhaled besides Katsuki before yelling..

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DYNAMITE!"

Happy birthday, Katsuki!  💗