"How 1-A found out.."

!BKDK/DKBK!
!3RD YEARS AU!

"And then I punched the guy!" Mina yelled, she was having a conversation with Yaoyorozu, because Kirishima was asleep, literally. The guy was knocked out at his assigned desk. "..Mina Ashido, c'mere for a second.." Aizawa yelled, as Mina stopped telling her story. 

"Awh.. crap, I think I might've failed my Math test.." She whined, as Yaoyorozu looked down at her, blinking confused. "Ah.. didn't you study, Mina - san?" Yaoyorozu asked, slightly concerned for Mina's grade now. "No, I was busy playing some games with Denki!" She continued to whine.

"Well then, Sensei should punish you properly," Yaoyorozu said, whenever it came to grades and it was someone's fault for not studying, she showed no mercy to them. She'd always team up with Aizawa if that was the case.

"I think we both know why you're here, Ashido." Aizawa said sternly, as he sighed Mina had visible sweat dripping down her forehead, staring up at her teacher. "..Ask Midoriya to help you with your homework, oh.. and clean the classroom for the week." Aizawa said smiling slightly at the girl's shocked response.

"A WEEK?!" She yelled, "BUT SENSEI--" She was cut off with him handing her the purple backpack she'd brought to school that day, as she sighed, walking out the classroom. "Uwah.. I barely got outta that alive.." She whined, seeing Iida yelling at Denki who was in his own world. 

"Ah.. ne, Mr Class Representative!~"  Mina smiled, "Do you know where Midoriya - san is?" She began walking up to him, as Iida turned around to her, giving Kaminari the chance to run off, "He's probably in the dorms, he always goes there after class!" Iida answered, crossing his arms before quickly turning around and chasing after Kaminari, "..Eh, alrighty!"

Mina only waved, Iida probably hadn't noticed as he was breaking a rule himself by running after Kaminari.  "KAMINARI - KUN, GET BACK HERE!" 

Meanwhile..

"Oi.. Izuku, what are you making, anyways?" Katsuki asked, setting down the dishes he was washing, placing them back into the sink. "Popcorn! let's watch a movie, Kacchan!" Izuku smiled, turning around from the microwave as he put the popcorn in. 

"..Are we gonna watch that All Might movie, Again?" Katsuki said a little irritated, Izuku went quiet with a dumbfounded look. "Maybe..?" Katsuki rolled his eyes, walking over to Izuku. "Fine, whatever." He smiled slightly, but it quickly disappeared when Izuku looked over at him.

"We've watched that 1,000 times already," Katsuki probably wasn't even over exaggerating either, they had watched that movie 1,000 times. "Oh.. well!~" Izuku smiled, before quickly hugging Katsuki, the two of them laughed.

BUT...

Mina was around the corner watching the two of them with her phone out, she'd been recording them.

"Caught ya' bitches..."

Then Mina shared it with everyone. The End.