"YOU BOUGHT ALL MY MERCH?!"

BKDK/DKBK
FT. SIMP DEKU 💗

"I heard all our merchandise was officially on sale!" Denki yelled happily, As the two of them walked up to Jirou. Who was minding her own business who honestly didn't feel like being interrupted, she was sitting underneath a tree, On her phone. until she was interrupted by the two of them.

"I'm gonna buy ALL your merchandise for sure, Kyoka~" Denki was being overly confident, smiling at Jirou who was obviously getting flustered and annoyed. "..Oh, shut it!" She yelled, blushing slightly. Todoroki just stood there, being a 3rd wheel, being oblivious per usual.

"How did you know?" Todoroki asked, confused. He didn't know that their merchensdise was on sale yet, as he stared confused at Denki. "Oh.. I saw some strange looking guy buying all of Bakugou merch.." Denki explained, crossing his arms as Jirou looked up at the two of them blankly. "..That's weird." Todoroki said bluntly, "That's probably just a story." Jirou said, not believing a word of what Denki said.

"Wah... no it's not!" He defended himself, as the two of them began arguing with eachother.

A strange man.. that's quite concerning.
What Denki saw... "

"Hey, I want all the Ka-- Bakugou merch.. please!" A hooded man said, he had black sunglasses on and a black jacket with some baggy jeans. "Weird.." Denki whispered. "Yeah... oh well!" Mina said, shrugging it off and walking over to some clothing. "Err.. coming right up, sir!" The cashier said happily, slightly disturbed by the anonymous person.

PRESENT..

"..It's almost complete."

Midoriya said happily in his dorm room, taking off the dark clothing revealing his U.A uniform, as he looked around the room that was filled with a mix of All Might and Bakugou merch, he also held a Bakugou body pillow in his hands, smiling oddly creepily to himself.

"Ugh.. what's taking Midoriya so long?" Kyoka asked Bakugou, obviously annoyed. "..How the hell am I supposed to know?" Katsuki shrugged, leaning on the counter. They were both waiting for Midoriya to come down from his room, as Aizawa had called all three of them to do something for him.

"..Hey, Bakugou. Do you mind calling him? I don't wanna enter a guy's dorm." Jirou asked, Katsuki glared at her for a moment, "..Tch, fine. I'll go get him," He scoffed, rolling his eyes as he stopped leaning on the counter and walked towards the elevator.

Meanwhile.. with Izuku on the other hand.

Izuku was in his room, hugging the Body Pillow of Bakugou in his hands, being a usual fanboy. Until he heard three loud knocks. "Oi.. nerd, what're you doing in there?!" Katsuki yelled from the other side of the door, obviously pissed off. Izuku dropped the body pillow, shocked. What was he supposed to do? Katsuki would think he's even weirder if he saw.. all the merchandise he'd bought of him..

"DEKU?!" Katsuki busted open the door, yelling before he came to a stop. Seeing all the plushies of himself, the posters.. the body pillow.. the backpack.. and the hoodie that had an explosion on it and it resembled his hero costume.

"..What the-" He paused, standing there completely confused and honestly concerned. "DEKU WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" He yelled, slightly disturbed seeing the Body Pillow on the ground infront of him. "K-KACCHAN, IT'S NOTHING.. PLEASE GET OUT!!" Izuku yelled, obviously embarrassed.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!" Katsuki continued to yell, as Izuku flushed a bright red. "IT'S NOTHING!!" Izuku continued to yell, "YOU BOUGHT ALL MY FUCKING MERCH?!"

Deku is suspicious.

ily guys
💗