"Deku has a Fever?!"

"UWAH!!! DEKU - KUN, YOU'RE KIDDING?!" Ochako screamed, "this is like.. the sixth or seventh time you've had a fever!" Todoroki sighed, crossing his arms. "I agree with Ochako, you've been overworking yourself again. Midoriya." Izuku stared at them for a moment, smiling a bit. "I'm sorry everyone, I actually can't believe you all came here. It's actually a bit embarrassing for you to see me in this state.." Deku said, he was slightly pale. His face was a bit red. 

"Midoriya, were your friends! there is nothing to be embarrassed about." Iida said, pushing his glasses higher up onto his nose. "Although, I don't think you should go to school today. Your Fever, it could get much worse due to Sensei's training." Iida suggested, Izuku gave him a look he'd usually never given anyone. "Wah, no! no, I can go to school! I'll be fine." Izuku stood up proudly, though stumbling a little afterwards. Ochako helping him catch his balance.

"Thank you Uraraka - san, but I can't be absent anymore. I've already missed too much because of my recent fevers!-" Izuku bowed, before sitting back down as almost falling made him slightly dizzy. "Oh well, we have you covered. Midoriya." Todoroki said, a small smile came upon his face. Ochako and Iida smiled too.

Timeskip..

"Midoriya, your forehead. It's burning!- How could you go to school today?!" Kirishima yelled slightly, "You'll probably collapse!" Izuku sighed, a slight nervous expression on his face. He had a mask covering his mouth and nose, so only his eyes were visible. "Hey.. what's your temperature anyways?" Kirishima raised a brow, smiling slightly.

"Well, my last temperature was 100.9, but I searched it up and it said it wasn't that bad!" Kririshima turned pale, staring at Midoriya. Denki and Katsuki heard him a little bit, but Denki ignored it and continued talking. Bakugo was slightly concerned. Not truly listening to him.

"Dude, that's still a fever!" Kirishima yelled, trying to talk some sense into Midoriya. "Are you sure you can even handle the activities today?!" Kirishima was worried for Izuku, but Izuku wanted to stay in school, he'd already missed multiple days. "Of course I can, no worries Kirishima - kun!" 

Timeskip into class..

Izuku was probably turning more pale by the second, Katsuki was a little worried. But obviously, he'd never show it. Or would he? "Hey, Midoryia." Aizawa yelled, "How're you feeling?" Aizawa noticed how pale Midoriya was, and so did Katsuki. His eyes shifted towards Midoriya for a little bit, he was probably first to notice how much more pale he was getting.

"I'm doing good, thank you!" Midoriya smiled, "That's our Deku!" Ochako yelled happily, "YEAH!" Denki agreed, smiling brightly. 

After class, Izuku went to the library. Scheming through books for Fevers. 

"It says here I need a cold towel for my body, and my forehead.. and to drink lots of water, and rest!" Izuku read proudly, "..Rest, something I've refused to do this whole time. Maybe Iida was right, he continued to think. "Ah, easy-peasy.. I'll just rest after school!" Katsuki walked into the library noticing Izuku. He'd gotten more pale since before..

Izuku's eyes started getting dreary, before "DEKU!" Katsuki yelled, as Izuku dropped the book, falling. Katsuki ran, quickly catching him before he'd hit the ground. 

Poor Izuku, okay back to the story. With Bakugo!~

"Agh.. Deku, you shithead." Katsuki paced back n forth in the room. Izuku had a cold rag ontop of his forehead, and was probably knocked out cold. "Damn it, how the hell did I end up taking care of this nerd?" Katsuki stopped pacing around the room, standing there for a moment. "..He'll probably need something warm later, I'll just make him soup." Katsuki muttered. 

An hour later, Izuku woke up. "Eh..? where am I?" Izuku mumbled, sitting up. Wincing in slight pain, he had a major headache. "Kacchan? Wait.. am I in his dorm?" Izuku said, his eyes glimmering slightly in amazment. "So cool!.." He said quietly, Katsuki was asleep in a chair.

Izuku's mumbling woke him up completely. "Oi.. Deku," Katsuki mumbled, Izuku turned completely white in shock. "Wah!- sorry Kacchan!" He yelled, slightly embarrassed. "The fuck do you think you are, getting sick huh?!" He yelled, scolding him. "NOW I'M TAKING CARE OF YOU LIKE A GOD DAMN GRANDMA!"  Katsuki glared, "I'm sorry Kacchan, I'll re-pay you someday!" 

"But it's sweet of you to take care of me, thank you!" Izuku smiled, even though he still had a mask on he couldn't really help it, "Tsk.. whatever, nerd." Katsuki muttered, his face turning slightly red. "Kacchan? Are you alright, your face is even more red than mine! Did you catch my fever? I'm sorry?!" Izuku yelled, "SHADDUPPPP!"