"Let go of me, Deku." !DEKU ANGST!

!AFTER WAR AU!

!CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS!
!DEAD BAKUGO!

"Hey Deku - kun!" Ochaco smiled, walking over to Midoriya, he was in the kitchen getting a glass of water, he had headphones on that basically blocked out most noises. "Hm? Oh, Uraraka - san." Midoriya smiled slightly, "Need anything?" He asked, turning around to face her completely, "Ah, no.. I just wanted to say hi!" She said smiling back at him, before walking past and grabbing some leftover Mochi out of the fridge.

"Ah.. alright then." It had been a four months since.. The Accident.  Midoriya wasn't recovering from it too well, actually his classmates and Aizawa had tried to make him feel better, but were failing miserably, sure Midoriya tried to keep his smile, it's what Katsuki wanted. Right? 

Midoriya walked out of the kitchen, setting his glass of water down on the table before walking over to the couches, he was exhausted. He hadn't really been getting much sleep actually, he kept having these strange things.. visions, where Katsuki was there and he could talk to him. And then Katsuki would actually respond, weird right?

A whole month of this had been going on.. and then it shortly turned into two.. then three, and then Four.

As he was laying down, he shut his eyes before he was taken to a white room in his head, and there was a translucent version of Katsuki, he had scars and a little blood on him, representing his death. Sure, it brought tears to Midoriya, but he was just happy he was still able to see Katsuki, and it would stay like this.. forever, wouldn't it?

"..Oh, hey Kacchan!" Midoriya's smile fully came back, it had been awhile since anyone had seen that, "..Oh shut up." Katsuki mumbled, he sat down next to Midoriya, he looked serious, and yeah sure it startled Izuku a little bit, but he tried not to mind how he was basically talking to a ghost in his head. 

"Let go of me, Izuku." Katsuki mumbled, patting Izuku's head slightly, "..What do you mean Kacchan?" Izuku said, acting oblivious as he smiled, "You need to let go of me." Katsuki glared at Midoriya, as the scars and blood he had on him began fading, "I don't understand what you mean, Kacchan?" Izuku continued to act oblivious, Katsuki wasn't leaving him. "Tch.. you should really know how to let go."

Katsuki scoffed, before he hugged the green haired male, who just stared wide - eyed at him for a moment, before hugging him back gripping onto his shirt, "..Kacchan what do you mean? You're staying here.. right?" Izuku mumbled, choking back tears.

"..Let go of me, Izuku. Now," Katsuki continued to say, Izuku just held onto him tighter. "No.. wait, Kacchan we can fix this, can't we?.." Izuku asked as he began to start crying, "..Stop it." Katsuki mumbled, "..I'm gone Izuku, I'm dead."

Izuku only held on tighter, Katsuki hugged him tighter, "I'm gone, Izuku." He smiled, Katsuki was holding back tears too, sure he didn't want to let Izuku go, but he had too. He was gone afterall.

"Just let me go." Katsuki smiled through the tears, as Izuku just stared at him wide-eyed tears streaming down the sides of his face, "Kacchan.. no--" Katsuki began disappearing and the room Izuku was in began fading. "KACCHAN!"