"I'd kill your future wife, but that would be Suicide~"

!Flirty Deku x Bakugo!
!BKDK/DKBK SPICE!

"Deku - kun, are you sure you want to say that?" Ochako was a little worried for Katsuki's reaction. "How are you so sure that Bakugou - Kun even likes you back..?" Izuku shrugged, "Oh please, don'tcha see how flustered he gets whenever I flirt?~" Izuku said proudly, "I'd DIE to see his.. Red Tomato side, if y'know what I mean~" Ochako sighed.

"Deku - kun, you're very dirty." She said quietly, honestly. This obsession with Katsuki was too much for her innocent self to handle.

A few minutes later..

Izuku walked up to Katsuki happily, who was screaming at Kirishima and Denki for being idiots. "Aye, Kacchan!!~" Izuku tapped him on the shoulder, "Whatcha laughin' about, Cutie?" Izuku teased, laughing. A tint of blush came upon Katsuki's face, but he shook his head until it went away.

"Deku.. leave me alone, bastard." Katsuki sneered, rolling his eyes as if he wasn't just affected by the nickname. "Oh? but why? Do you hate me?~" He continued to ask questions, leaning over Katsuki's soulder. Leaving Kirishima and Denki shocked at the nickname. "YEAH. I DO, ACTUALLY!" He yelled, slightly turning red. 

Izuku stared blankly, not really expecting that response. "Well how mean. Though, I think it's quite adorable when you act all Tsundre. Kacchan!" Izuku teased, leaning closely to Katsuki's ear whispering that.  "It's quite Cliche, but cute!~" Izuku stepped back, grinning happily. "JUST WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!" Katsuki turned around, slight blushing and screaming.

"Hey,  Kacchan. . Ya know, I would honestly kill your future wife, Cause. . you already know how much I like ya!~" Izuku grinned creepily, winking as Katsuki. ". .That's creepy as fuck, don't tell me you'll think I'll like you back, if you were to do that.." Katsuki muttered the rest, "Ey, Kacchan~ You didn't let me finish, if I were to kill your future wife, that'd be suicide. Wouldn't it?~"

Izuku teased, Katsuki stared blankly at him for a moment..

Processing..

"UGH-! YOU FUCKER, DEKU!" Katsuki turned a bright red, and began screaming at Izuku. Meanwhile.. Mina was taking a video, Kirishima was watching behind her and Ochako was nervously watching. "I'm your biggest nightmare, bae~" Izuku said happily grabbing Katsuki by his chin.

"DIEEEE!!" Katsuki yelled, angrily. "But.. I can make you feel like you're in a Fantasy Dream~.." Izuku said quietly, his voice seemed slightly deeper. "One way or another at least~" Katsuki turned a crimson red, "SHUDDUP?!" 

These two, are clowns.

Drink water <3