"Bakugou.." !BKDK ANGST!

!TW!

!KNIFE!
!CUTTING!

Bakugou Angst.

"Bakugou - kun?" Momo walked up to him, it was only 7:30, and there was no school that day. "What?" He turned, he was cutting up carrots as it was his turn to make dinner, "Ah.. nothing, sorry. I thought I'd find Midoriya here." She said calmly, turning on the other kitchen light. Everyone else was in the living room, besides Kirishima and Midoriya.

"Tsk.. Deku went out to get ingredients, and shitty hair too," Bakugou explained, "Oh, alright then. Do you want any help starting dinner?" Yaoyorozu offered, but Bakugou just shook his head, and continued to cut the carrots. "Are you sure? nothing small you'd like me to do?" She asked, Yaoyorozu is always eager to help someone out.

"No, I've got it." He said bluntly, as she nodded walking back to the living room where everyone greeted her as she sat down. A few minutes later.. "Finally, most of it's done.. that took forever though, damn it." He muttered under his breath. "I should probably finish this up though.."

Katsuki said, as he was about to continue cutting the carrots, but then realized his sleeves were a little dirty, and that was unsanitary. "Fuck, I got my sleeves dirty." He cursed slurs under his breath before rolling up his sleeves and cutting himself slightly. The cut began to bleed, as he winced in slight pain and discomfort.

He was heading over to the sink when he came to a pause, he stared at the cut for a moment. Then the knife, his eyes dimmed as he continued to stare. A small voice came into his head, "You're a monster, pathetic. Weak, you can't admit Midoriya is ahead of you in the game, can you, Katsuki?" The voice continued to speak down on Katsuki, he stared for a good minute before Midoriya walked into the kitchen, obviously Katsuki didn't hear him. He was being drowned out with insults.

"We're back, Kacchan!" Midoriya was setting the bags down, before realizing that Katsuki hadn't said anything, and looked up, before noticing the knife. "..Kacchan?" Midoriya mumbled, getting slightly concerned. "Kacchan?.. are you alright?" He was going to put the groceries away, but let the bags go and stood up completely.

". . ." there was still no answer, he couldn't hear Midoriya though all the insults, his mind was making him think he was a monster, he was useless, he couldn't become a hero. Could he? Bakugo slowly maneuvered the knife over to his upper wrist, before he began to press the knife down on the bare skin and it began to bleed. A small smile came upon his face, as the cut began to bleed. And he quickly did it again, Izuku stood there horrified.

"KACCHAN!" Izuku yelled, snapping Katsuki out of the trance, as he was grabbed and his arm was pulled back. The rest of the class heard it and stood up, walking over.

"Midoriya? Bakugou?" Ochako asked, before noticing the knife. "..Let me go." Katsuki muttered, "Kacchan, what are you doing?!" Izuku yelled, obviously concerned, not paying attention to his classmates, who all noticed Bakugou's wrist and the knife.

"I..-" He started, but was then quiet. "Deku.. let me go." He muttered, "Let go, it hurts." He said quietly, as tears began to form, Izuku was about to let him go, but Katsuki yanked his arm back before he could,

"Drop the knife, Kacchan.." Izuku said quietly, Katsuki stared at him and then the knife. Before it dropped to the ground. "Kacchan please.. put the knife down." Izuku looked as if he was about to cry, the rest of the class stared speechless. Katsuki held his now bleeding wrists. Putting the knife down, and shoving past Izuku and his classmates,

Clinging onto his wrists, now that he realized what he was doing. It hurts, a lot. "Kacchan.." Izuku muttered, he had blood on his hand. Realizing he was holding exactly where Katsuki had cut himself, that's why it hurt so much.

your arm isn't paper. Don't cut it.
If you're going through anything, talk to someone. A friend, a trusted adult, Anyone.

Ilysm ❤️