"..Let go." !BKDK ANGST!

PAST..

"I'll protect you, Izuku!" The small blonde yelled, as his green haired friend stood there smiling. "And I'll protect you, Kacchan! Once we become heroes, together!" The two boys smiled happily. They were the best of friends. Katsuki and Izuku, they were inseperable. Wherever Katsuki went, Izuku went. And wherever Izuku went.. Katsuki went, most of the time. Best Friends.

"We're gonna be together, forever!" Izuku yelled happily, as the two of them began to walk home. "Yeah!" Katsuki agreed with him, "..And we'll protect eachother. And stay with each other!" Katsuki said, laughing. Izuku nodded, smiling brightly. "..Promise?" Izuku asked, "Even when we get quirks, no matter what?" He asked, Katsuki hesitated at first, but nodded. "I promise." That Promise, was probably broken.. as soon as Katsuki got his quirk.

In the present.

"CAN'T WE FIGHT THIS DAMN VILLAIN ALREADY?!" Katsuki yelled, getting slightly impatient, there was a bunch of rocks around them and he was getting tired of blasting random stones outta nowhere away from him, "Calm down, Bakugo! We've just gotta wait for the signal." Kirishima yelled, trying to calm the angry blonde, Izuku stood there. Waiting for the signal. He was VERY focused on this Mission,

Everything was going fine, everything was normal..

"BOOM!" A loud rock fell to the ground, Izuku was nowhere to be seen. Until Katsuki turned around and stared, he saw a giant bolder headed for Izuku.

He didn't even know he could move that fast, but I guess he could. In seconds he was rushing over to stop it, Izuku wasn't paying attention.. he didn't know, he had dirt in his eyes making his vision blurry. He was helpless, and bleeding at that. Kirishima couldn't see either, dirt from the blow also made his vision blurry. "DEKU!" Katsuki yelled.

As soon as Izuku's vision got better, he saw the boulder. Infront of him, "An ambush.." he thought, someone was infront of him, the boulder.. wasn't moving. Why? he questioned, until the figure got more and more visible.. "Kacchan.." He muttered.

There Bakugo was, holding the boulder off, he knew if he exploded it it'd cause more trouble, therefore he stood there. Holding it back, so Izuku could.. live? "..KACCHAN MOVE, YOUR HURTING YOURSELF!" Izuku said, stumbling up to the ground a little, he couldn't do much, but he tried to hold off the boulder.

They were trapped, the rocks were caving in on them. Izuku was holding another boulder. They were being crushed, Kirishima was trying his best to get them out, but was failing. Where were the pros?

"..I don't know how much longer... I can hold on Kacchan." Izuku mumbled, he was using every bit of energy he really had left, the night before he hadn't gotten much sleep. So he was already tired and weak enough as it was, Katsuki on the other hand was struggling a lot to keep the boulder from Crushing himself and Izuku. 

"..Let go." katsuki muttered, "..What?!" Izuku yelled, "I can't let go, we'll die!" Katsuki stared at him in the eyes, he looked serious. "Let go." He said again, Izuku hesitantly took his hands off the boulder. Just before an explosion erupted from Katsuki's palm, the boulders were now into small pieces. They were alive, right?

Kirishima ran over, "SENSEI!" He yelled, as Aizawa was already on his way over to help them. They were left speechless. There laid Katsuki and Izuku, they were bleeding like crazy. There were a bunch of rocks around them and dust. Unconscious, would they live?