"You're not fat." !DEKU ANGST!

!TW!
Bodyshaming
Self Doubt.
BKDK!
!MEAN ALLMIGHT AU!

It was the end of the day, and Ochako, Iida and Midoriya were all walking down to the dorms. It was only about 5-6 minutes away, so obviously not far. "Oooh, guys! We should all go to a BBQ restaurant!" Ochako yelled happily, smiling. "Imagine all the meat.. and pork~" She said, daydreaming about food. "Eh.. calm yourself down, Uraraka - san." Iida said bluntly, adjusting his glasses.

"H-hey!" She yelled, being interrupted from her dreamland. "Ah.. well, sadly I can't come." Izuku said, slightly disapointed, Iida and Ochako looked at him confused. "Awh, why not Deku - kun?" Uraraka asked, slightly upset. "I'll just eat with All Might, I have training with him anyway." Izuku smiled.

"Are you sure Deku - kun? aren't you overworking yourself?.." Uraraka turned to him, she had a worried expression on her face. "I'm sure, and I'm alright. I promise!" He said, putting his hands on his hips, smiling happily. "I-I'll get going now, see you guys!" He said, as he shifted his head away from the two of them, his sparkle fading as he did so, Waving as he walked off.

"..I wonder if something is wrong," Iida said, looking back at Ochako. "Me too, he looks low in energy.. I don't wanna assume things though." Ochako yelled slightly, Iida smiled a little. "I'm sure Midoriya is okay." He said, reassuring her. She smiled a bit.

Meanwhile..

"Ah.. All Might!" Midoriya yelled, walking up to him. All Might turned, frowning slightly. "..Don't tell me you ate again?" Izuku was a little hungry, but acted as if he wasn't. Smiling, "You need a fit and healthy body in order to carry One For All." All Might explained, Izuku smiled "Happily," Staring at All Might.

"..Yes! Don't worry, I'm on a diet right now," he reassured him. "You better, one for all is more important than ANYTHING." Izuku looked away, the sparkle in his eyes fading along with his smile. "I only got this far because of him, I can't fail him now." Izuku thought to himself, "If I failed, I won't be of any use.." Izuku began to talk down on himself, pressuring himself. He'd been doing this for the past few weeks, actually.

"I'll be truly.. useless, I'd rather starve than fail him!"

That's right, if you fail. It's your fault.

Kirishima and Midoriya were talking, Kirishima was finishing up his slice of Pizza that he'd picked up before lunch. "Hey Midoriya? Want some?" he said, smiling happily. "Ah.. no thank you, I'll be fine!" He smiled, though he was obviously lying. He'd skipped breakfast and lunch, for the past few days actually.. and only eating a little for dinner.

"Are you sure, bro? it's lunch! You're still not eating..-" Kirishima was obviously worried, And someone else was too.. a specific hot-tempered blonde, was the most concerned out of everyone. "I'm sure, I already ate!" he said, though that was a lie too.

It was the next day, and Izuku was walking down the hallways until.. he was dragged into the library by someone. "GAH!-" He yelled, as the door was slammed shut on him, "WHO-- Kacchan?" The blonde boy glared at Izuku from across the room, obviously Izuku wasn't really sure why Katsuki was upset this time, and just decided to stay quiet. "Oi.. Deku." Katsuki started off, Izuku stared at him with a confused look. "Let me ask you somethin." He smiled,

"Huh? what's up Kacchan?" Izuku was already confused, and hungry. Definitely hungry, he hadn't eaten anything since last Friday.. "..Have you been eating these past few days?" Katsuki questioned him, Izuku was a bad enough liar already. But when it comes to Kacchan, he was a TERRIBLE liar.

He began to sweat a little bit, "O-of course I have Kacchan!" He smiled, slightly nervous. Had he been caught? "..What have you been eating these past few days?" Katsuki began to interrogate him, Izuku was slightly confused on why he was asking that. "..Uhm, soup and rice?" Izuku answered him calmly, still confused..

"I-it's not like I'm starving myself, it's just what I eat!-" Izuku began to panic slightly, of course it had to be Katsuki who'd caught onto it! "..Soup and rice eh? Ya' think that shit is healthy?" Katsuki began to get a bit irritated with Izuku's lies, and a small disturbing smile crossed his face. "..Hey, Deku.. how much do you weigh now?"

Izuku became a little defensive when asked that question, "..That's a little bit personal, Kacchan." He muttered, his smile faded. The sleeping face too. "Since when was becoming slim part of being a hero anyway?" Katsuki scoffed, "..Why do you even care, Kacchan?" He said looking down slightly, expecting to get yelled at. "It's just common sense. . idiot. With all these exercises they'd be fit in no time, "

"..Eat rice, and some meat and fish too, obviously you just believe anything All Might says," Katsuki rolled his eyes, ". .You don't think I'm fat or anyth--" He was cut off with. "YOU'RE NOT FAT, DEKU!" Katsuki yelled, he was obviously getting pissed off at the fact Izuku thought of himself like that, "..If I see you only eating soup and rice again, once or twice per week. I will kill you." Izuku stared blankly, the sparkle in his eyes immediately came back, Kacchan cared? he thought for a minute.

"You got that?" Bakugou scoffed, "Oh, uh.. yes sir!" Izuku yelled back, snapping out of it.

Quick reminder, ur bodies are just fine. You don't have to change it, especially by force.
And there's always a proper diet to go on instead, starvation is definitely not one of them.
In order for others to love you, love yourself first.
💞💗