𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

dove woke up groggily.

she groaned and punched the bridge of her nose with her pointer finger and thumb.

she sat up and looked around.

"bird?"

john b came out of the bathroom.

"hi." was all he said.

"how'd i get here?" she asked.

"i brought you here." he answered shortly.

"oh."

they stared at each other.

"are you mad at me?" dove asked.

john b sighed. "why the hell were you smoking with your mom?"

dove then remembered. her mother came back. they smokes a cigarette then they smoked some strong ass weed.

"shit. why did i do that?" she whispered.

"don't ask me. you were the one who made that choice." john b replied.

dove bit her bottom lip. she remembered her mom guilt tripping her into staying. making her feel bad. of course she did. classic mary.

dove sniffed and tried not to let the tears fall, but she couldn't help it.

"please don't be mad at me, bird."

he sighed and sat down next to her.

"she...she guilt tripped me and i didn't know what to do, so i stayed. i...i know i shouldn't have, but she just made me feel so bad leaving her alone, so i stayed." dove explained.

"i'm sorry that she did that to you, birdie. you have such a kind soul so of course you stayed, but you can just let her gaslight you into making you stay." john b said.

"i know."

john b pulled her into him and she rest her head on his shoulder.

she looked up with her green eyes into his hazel ones.

he looked down at her and tucked some of her blonde hair behind her ear.

they stared into each other's eyes for a few moments before john b'e head bent down.

she reached up and grazed her lips on his then connected them.

it started out a small, love filled kiss, but john b began making out with her and slipped his tongue into her mouth. she did the same and john b pushed her back onto the bed.

as they were making out, dove remembered them kissing at the boneyard and how they never talked about it and now they were doing this. they needed to talk.

dove pulled away from john b.

"bird, we have to talk. about the bonehard and this. and how we feel." dove said.

"what if i don't want to talk?"

dove didn't say anything.

"we don't have to talk right now. we have all the time in the world to talk." he whispered and kissed her neck.

dove bit her lip and he was planting soft kisses all over her neck.

she nodded. "okay."

he smiled and reconnected their lips, continuing to make out with her. he then slowly moved down to her jawline then neck, sucking lightly.

whilst he was doing so, she lifted up his shirt that she had on revealing that she had no bra on and just a pair of panties underneath the big shirt.

john b massaged her boobs as he kissed down her neck. he then traced her curves as he began sucking on one of her nipples.

"john b." she muttered.

he looked up at her as he sucked, turning her on even more. he kissed down her stomach and above her panties not breaking the eye contact.

he began palming her through her panties and she whimpered. just one touch by him did something to her.

this was her first time too, so anything turned her on.

he then pulled down her panties and kicked her clit causing her to let out a small moan.

he smirked and took his shirt off, his toned abs and biceps being revealed which really hooked her. he then pulled down his shorts and boxers revealing himself to her and she stared at his length, not knowing how she was going to take it. he began stroking himself in front of her and she hitched a breath.

"john b, please." she begged.

"okay."

he got up and grabbed a condom from a drawer, then opened the with his teeth and slipped it on himself.

he then got on top of her and lined himself up with her entrance.

"are you ready?" he asked.

"mhm."

"you sure?"

"john b just fuck me please."

he then thrust into her and she let out a loud moan. he began thrusting in and out of her as he kissed her neck and massaged her boobs.

"oh my god, john b."

he reached down and rubbed her clit as he continued to thrust in and out.

she continued whimpering and moaning and got to her high pretty quickly considering it was her first time.

"john b, i'm gonna come." she groaned.

"go ahead, birdie." he panted

she came undone and panted as she did so.

"oh—oh shit." john b moaned as he came after a few more thrusts.

he collapsed on top of her and they lied there together for a few moments before john b rolled off of her and removed the condom, throwing it in the trash barrel next to them.

they got under the blankets and john b took her in his arms.

"that was my first time." she confessed.

"i know." he replied. "i know everything about you, dove. i just hope it was a memorable first time."

"it wasn't what i thought i was gonna be, but i loved it. it was great."

he smiled and kissed her temple.

"if i'm bird, you're birdie."

"if i'm birdie, you're bird."

AUTHORS NOTE
don't worry they won't last long!

question time!
1) worst outer banks theory you've ever heard of?
2) jarah or tarah?
3) what tay song is sarah (if you listen to tay)

muah,
lea <3