𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐜 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐜

dove gasped and felt sick to her stomach. she knew her mother killed rose, but it didn't really dawn on her that her mother was a murderer until she killed peterkin right before her eyes.

"i saved ya, ward. and now...now we can carry out our plan." mary smirked and looked at john b.

dove shook her head and covered her mouth with her hand.

john b rushed over to peterkin and tried to help her. she was whispering something to him in a shaky, husky voice.

mary went over and pointed the gun at john b.

"get away from him! mom, if you love me, you won't do this. you'll stop. you'll help her and go to the police." dove said.

mary smiled and shook her head. "you don't get it dove. this is for you. i am doin' all of this for you."

"no, you're doing it for you! because you're selfish!" dove screamed.

then she saw ward take the radio from john b.

"alright, mary put the gun down. i have the radio."

dove saw that ward was trying to calm down mary, neither of them paying attention, so she grabbed onto john b.

"john b, you gotta get out of here. let me take you out of here. come on."

"what about peterkin?" he cried.

"she's gonna die, john b." she answered in a whisper.

john b put his head down.

"we need to get you out of here. now. let's go."

john b stood up and clasped their hands together. they began running away and mary began shooting at them.

a bullet grazed dove's upper arm and she cried out in pain.

"did she hit you?" john b yelled.

"it just grazed me. i'm okay. keep going!" she yelled back.

they continued running until they got to a road where a car almost hit them.

dove gasped and john b continued pulling her along.

they ran even faster until they got back to the cut.

they then found kie, jj, and pope and stood there behind them.

when they noticed the two, they immediately ran over.

"dude, you rescued dove! are you guys good?" jj questioned.

"oh my god, are you guys okay?" kie exclaimed

they then noticed the blood on john b's hands and the blood dove's upper arm.

"is that yours?" jj asked dove.

dove closed her eyes and the tears began flowing.

"yeah."

kie turned to the blonde and wrapped her into a hug.

police sirens were heard and john b went over to hide, the others following.

the cars passed by and john b exhaled when they were gone.

dove wondered if he had been holding his breath that whole time. she understood if he was. she knew what this meant for him. a whole lot of trouble. but also a whole lot of trouble for her.

🕊️

"john b, why are we at the police station?" jj asked.