Chapter 2

Two weeks later:

Kim Taehyung was standing on  the same road where he met that person for first , who was a total stranger to him.
For the past 2 weeks his life was messed up by that stranger.
His mind was full of that man.
He wasn't able to sleep for two weeks . He was unable to focus on his life .
His friends were worried for him.

No matter what they did he was always lost in thoughts .

Sometimes his friends have to shake him to turn back him into reality.

He no longer himself.  Like something  no not something but someone caged him in spell .
Whenever he tried to flirt he failed the moment he look in any girls eyes their eyes always changes to Amber orbs .

A day ago he was sitting in cafe dating a girl . He avoided looking in eyes but then his eyes fell on the necklace the girl was wearing and a beautiful neck with hottest Adam apple wearing a pendant came into his mind.

In a daze he tried to touch it but then when he did so he came back to reality and left the cafe in expression full of fears .

He was restless for these two weeks  . No matter what he did nothing helped him to calm down .
Today he felt more suffocating when everything else was failed to calm him he started bike and wandered around for hours but at last without knowing he came at the same place and stopped bike automatically. 
When he realised where he was he was shocked but felt himself calm down .
He parked his bike and sat down on road with his head down .

Now everything was cleared.

The Person who he met for few minutes .
The person whose name was unknown to him , his whereabouts were unknown.
Even his voice was vivid .

That person won over his  heart without doing anything.

The spell that made him restless was the spell of Love .

Love which has turn wise person into dumb , which made Kings into beggers , begging for love , Which killed Romeo .

Just in that moment when Amber orbs met his blue orbs he was already lost.

All he need was to realise.

He sighed after sitting there for whole night he got up and rode his bike went to home.

Few days later .

"Tae I have tried my best but without name  and just with your description  how can I find a person."

Namjoon his best friend and cousin said to him.

Tae Who was laying on sofa with his eyes close .

"Thank you hyung I'll try something else" tae said to him..

He know that without any information how can he find that person.

Just at this moment.
His dad came.

"Tae get ready i want you to come with me at a party we'll leave in an hour hurry up"

"Dad what will I do in that boring parties of your "

"No arguments its final you are coming ."

His dad wanted him to be a responsible person . He was fed up of Tae's blunders , every day there was always a new complaints about him from his college .

Tae was his only son . His wife died years ago.

Tae was raised by him. His love made tae careless and spoiled person.

But now he wanted tae to be responsible.

So he want to introduce him to business world.
Tae got up unwillingly and started getting ready.

He wore a wonderful  black dress. They got in car and left for party.