Chapter 8

MORNING:
It was already 7Am when Taehyung woke up from hod deep slumber, shaking his head to push away the sleepiness out from his mind,he yawned stretching his hands wide and rubbed his eyes which twitched a little due to bright light thst was caster out from window and filtered with the glass finally sprawling above his face.

"Shit, I better hurry up if i want to elope my jiminie baby ."
Taehyung said to himself giggling and jumped out of bed stumbling on the way towards the Bathroom .

After taking a quick 10 minutes bath ,he shuffled through his dressing room throwing expensive branded clothes here and there until he found track suit and quickly slipped inside the track suit.

Messily combing his hairs and spraying Misty fragrance, he tied his Jordans and tied Rolex watch on one hand and silver Rose gold bracelet on other hand ,wearing a Channel earing in his left ear he jumped out from his room and ran to max speed .

After somewhat 2 minutes ,Taehyung was already standing outside of Jimin's residence as he threw the disposable plastic box in the bin and twisted the cap of bottle and threw his head back attaching his lips with the opening as cool and fresh water slid down his throat swallowing it.

While drinking ,Taehyung heard some distant footsteps and his gaze flicked down to the elder male who was walking elegantly in his classy track suit ,his beautiful Amber eyes set on his phone in a focus ,one hand hid inside his pant's pockets and other holding phone.

The sight of jimins soft blond hairs moving with the cool breeze was enough to make the younger male choke on his water and he started coughing slightly which caught the attention of a specific blonde who swiftly moved his eyes to see the source of noise only to realise the real chaos who was standing outside the entrance gate wiping the spilled water from corner of his lips while his cherry like lips stretched in a Victorious smirk .

"I know iam too hot to trot ,Jimin-naa"

Jimin heard a playful mischevious retort and moved his gaze back to look in eyes of the trouble makers eyes to see naughtiness glinting lightly .

Jimin raised his one brow at the attitude and over confidence of the younger male who without any Shame was checking him out from top to bottom.

Without uttering any word, Jimin shoved his phone back inside his pocket and rolled his sleeves back ,rolling his shoulders he started jogging towards the Community Park not bothering to spare any single glance towards the younger male who had a smug look on face while following him.

It has been 45 minutes already and Jimin was more than exhausted and frustrated not by jogging but because of a flirtish irritating Kim Taehyung who left no stone unturned in making him annoyed and irritated .

Taehyung stretched his arms standing infront of jimin while copying his moves.

Jimin was doing warm up stretchings like his usual routine but today he was feeling a bit uncomfortable because a certain black head was duplicating his moves ,either if it was squaring or splits ,Taehyung would copy every move the elder take.

Annoyed ,jimin turned his back towards Taehyung to not see his smirking face but ended up hearing a whistle and getting a small slap on his back ,jimin gasped when he felt hot breathes hovering over his neck line and ears " Too much flashy sight to see ,don't you think baby? "Irony dripping his tone and a mocking chuckle escape from jimins lips .

" Too much overconfidence to show ,don't you think ?" And swatted Taehyung's hand away while continuing his exercise .

Tae came near to him and said while looking into Jimin's eyes :

"Isn't it expected I told you didn't I that I Taehyung has fallen for you , I'll make you fell for me as well you can't escape "

Jimin kept looking into younger,s eyes which were filled with stromy emotions .
Then he took a step closer to tae and said in low and stern voice

"Kim Taehyung you are wasting your time , these idiotic moves of yours can't impress me so I advice you to back off before you hurt yourself more than you can tollerat,"

Tae smiled then said to jimin:

"Mark my words Park Jimin , Even if at the end I failed , I'll not regret anything cause to me in this life of mine falling in love with you is the best thing ever happened to me "

Jimin didn't said anything just stared tae for a while turn around and went back to his building. After an hour he left for office and was followed by Taehyung till jimin reached the office building entrance and went inside. Now jimin was sitting in his office all exhausted and mentally frustrated while Taehyung was proud of himself and had a wide boxy smile complimenting his handsome face .

"AAAAAh ,Daddy's job done now Baby's job start " Taehyung excitedly said as he jumped back on his bike kicking the gear and letting the engine noise roar in his surrounding exceeding to Max speed.
He came back to apartment.
Change into college uniform and went to Jimin's apartment he wanted to meet woo before going to college.
He rang the bell . The nanny opened the door after confirming .