Chapter 21

The next day;

Tae woke up . He looked at the other side of the bed which was empty . He was little disappointed but still smiled and tried to get up from bed. It was almost 9:30 am. He hardly managed to go to the bathroom. He freshen up and went down . He found minwoo standing in kitchen talking with someone then he saw a wonderful man standing in front of stove , cooking something . He was surprised and happy at the same time when that man looked at him and smiled. He went into kitchen.

"GOOD MORNING " tae said loudly. On hearing his voice minwoo looked at him with bright eyes and chirped
"Good morning daddy~"
Tae smiled , bent down a little and kissed minwoo's face. Then he heard a raspy voice .
"Good Morning "
Jimin's voice was deep his ears turned red for some reason.😏.

"I have prepared breakfast "

"You know how to cook ?" Tae asked with a little surprise in his tone

"Why , can't I?" Said Jimin while raising a burrow playfully .

"No I mean I didn't expect you to know this"

"Oh I see , but there are so many things that i can but you can't expect me to do...just like last night......."

Jimin smirked at the end of sentence .

Tar got red in an instant but next moment he returned to his usual shameless self and said with smirk.

"Right I didn't expect you to be that much powerful but still I'm loving it 😘"

Jimin laughed then shaked his head .

"You can't be changed "

"Why would I change I'm the perfect hot handsome man" tae said with wink

"Yaya perfect man"

Jimin then served the food the family of three ate the breakfast in a pleasant atmosphere.

"I never knew you can cook this great " tae said with amused expression . Jimin smiled and said

"There are many things you don't know about me "

"Well then now that we are cohabiting I'll slowly learn everything about you"

Jimin just smiled a little in return.
Then it was almost time for jimin to leave for office.
He got ready and went to office . Tae was seeing him off with a smile . When jimin's car disappeared from his sight his smile disappeared in an instant and he pursed his lips.

He wasn't fool.
From the start of this morning he was observing jimin. He isn't minwoo who can be fooled with smile . He can tell by just one look .

Today although jimin was smiling and acting casually but something was off  that smile of his wasn't reaching his eyes.

He didn't even mentioned the biggest changed happend between them last night . Tae was fully aware of the situation.  He knew something wasn't right . Although before jimin had showed all kind of emotions but today's jmin was different.  Like something was bothering him.

"I hope jiminah you won't be a jerk and treat what happened between us like mistake "

"I hope you won't do something that will hurt both of us "

Jimin's side :

After The night of Jimin's Birthday.
Its almost Dawn:

ON Bed two figures were still entangled together . jimin wakeup earlier then tae . he first stared at the sealing then after that he looked towards his left side .

A smile crept on his face . His eyes had a very beautiful emotions in them. The rays of light were shinning on Tae's face making him more beautiful .

He closed his eyes as if he wanted to lock this moment in his eyes forever.

But as soon as He closed his eyes some memories start floating in his mind making him jolt up opening his eyes.

His eyes which were shinning with beautiful emotions before were now filled with horror of something. He looked towards tae pursed his lips and got out of the bed . Without looking back he quickly changed his clothes and ran out of house .

Then with absent mind he sat on the ground while holding his head in his palms .

What has he done . How can he let his emotions control him  . He should have restrained himself. 
Now there wasn't any going back .

He tried to calm himself .
He looked towards the sky with a plead . No one could tell what he was pleading silently . A Perfect person like him can be helpless was something no one can even imagine.
He adjusted himself and got up went inside his home and directly went inside his room . He kept looking at tae who was still asleep then he took a deep breath and went to take a bath .

After taking bath he came down and start working on his laptop.  It was almost 9 when minwoo woke up .
He had already adjusted himself . He spent some time with his son Then he start preparing breakfast.

He heard steps . When he looked up he saw tae who was stunned then tae smiled and started talking with him playfully.  He act along but it was hard for him to act but he tried his best to conceal his inner condition.  When he couldn't keep acting he went to office.

Evening:

He leaned on his office chair with tired expressions today he tried his best to keep himself indulge in work . But failed.
He heard a knock on the door .
And saw Anna coming in.

"What's wrong with you?"

Jimin looked at his best friend and secretary.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't act infront of me , tell me what happend why are you stressed?"

"Is it that obvious? "

"Hm,  even a idiot can tell you are not in right state of mind today "

Jimin sighed and leaned on the chair again while shutting his eyes tightly.

"I messed up everything Anna "

Anna looked at his expressions.  She and  jimin were childhood friends she knew everything about him. She could easily tell that her friend was suffering from something .  She asked softly

"Jimin what happened?"

Jimin opened his eyes looked at Anna.  He then started telling everything  from the very start till last night .

His friend was shocked . But worried at the same time .

How can she not know what kind of suffering his friend was going through.

She sighed and started comforting her friend.

By the time jimin went home . It was almost dinner time minwoo and tae were waiting for him at dinning table . He smiled and joined them .
Although atmosphere was soothing they were smiling and joking around .
But their smiles weren't reaching their eyes .

Tae knew jimin was trying to avoid him and hide something, and jimin knew tae was aware of his actions.

Tae looked at him with trying to look through eyes but he tactfully showed him a smile and ignored the emotions in tae's eyes.

》》It's been a while .
A lot of things happened these days . And I couldn't find time to update . Although it's not much but my finals are starting from 17-july I'll less time to use wattty . I can't guarantee next update to be soon but I'll try my best.

Don't forget to vote .