Chapter 18

Tae couldn't react for a moment.
Jimin just kissed him slightly and was about to pull away when suddenly tae grabbed him from neck and deepen the kiss.
A small kiss turned into a French kiss when they were out of breath they pulled away.

"Don't get any weird idea from this it's just a reward that you asked for * no string attach*"

"Alright Alright keep denying"
Tae said with smirk

"Good night "

Jimin said with a smile and went to his room leaving tae who was now staring at moon with a beautiful smile .

It was almost midnight when jimin felt weight on his chest and waist he woke up and looked around. Only to see a cute minwoo lying on his chest and a dragon size leg and foot on his waist. And the leg belongs to

The Great Kim Taehyung.

Jimin slaped tae's leg .

"Ahh " Tae wokeup and glared at jimin.

"What was this for , its ok to have kinks I don't mind but you Slapped hard sleeping person . I could have died from heart attack "

"Why are you and woo sleeping on my bed ?"

"There's a ghost in the house , I'm afraid it'll eat me and woo alive without even bothering to kill, fry or boil , so I picked woo and came to your room "

"Really ??? ghost ??? "Can't you find more valid reason ?"

"Valid reason?? OK the Valid reason is you said I can do what ever I want so darling bear it from now on we'll be sharing bed "

"Mean you don't want me to live peacefully?"

"What are saying? How can I disturb your peace ? I'm an innocent angel , I'm here to provide you peace but you are the one to not want to enjoy the blessing , tell me the truth are you having problem down there?" Tae said with squinting eyes

"what??" Jimin almost dying from shock

"Oh my god don't tell me you really can't do that that , oh my god you poor man , don't worry I'm all good down there I'll be enough for both of us "

Jimin couldn't react for a moment he never expected this person to be this much nonsense blabberer.

When he couldn't take tae's foul mouth anymore he directly kicked tae . Who fell hard on the ground and was now saying

"Arrghhh , ouch och my back , my elbows oyyyyy ahhhh I'm dead , heartless baby how can you kick me so hard , Don't you fear something could have happend to my down area , you are already disabled down there what if I had the problem too , imagine what a s*xless life we could have?"

"Kim Taehyung one more word and you are dead"
Jimin said with a stern voice.

"Okay baby~"

"Now get out"

"No~"

"Kim Taehyung!" Jimin said while gritting teeth

"Park Jimin!" Tae said in same way.

Jimin pursed his lips . And then with a sigh he lay on bed without saying anything and ignoring tae.

Tae smiled proudly and slept.

Jimin couldn't help but look towards smiling Taehyung then closed his eyes and slept. .

Next morning when Minwoo wakeup when he saw that he was sleeping between tae and jimin he was so happy. Tae and jimin also got up because of minwoo.