Chapter 20 (M)

●WARNING

THIS CHAPTER ISN'T SUITABLE FOR READERS UNDER 15 .

Continue from last chapter:

There was nothing but darkness that invaded the living room ,jimin frowned as he looked around squinting his eyes to find Tae but couldn't even sense any image before his eyes .

"Tae?"

He simply called out in worry but heard no sound in return ,before he could take any further step a warm breath fanned on the back of his neck forming goosebumps and shivers to run down jimin's spine .

Jimin heard slow breathing sound behind his earshell along with hot breathes, his heart beat raced when a cold hand traced his thinly clothed Broad back sending more shivers and sparks right through his veins.

Jimin looked behind but saw none ,the lights returned by then and jimin gulped as he turned to look back but unexpectedly got collided with Taehyung's chest .

"Get stuck in my arms tonight."

Taehyung whispered, his hands on jimins waist while jimins hands rested atop of Taehyung's chest .

A shaky breathe escaped from his thick lips when the hand traced his spine and moved up to rub his neck ,jimin had tensed shoulders with the sudden contact as he squeezed his eyes shut when the hot breathes moved down from his ears to his neck and planted a cold and wet kiss on his warm skin sending splendour and bliss to his body which escalated his blood to rush fast in his veins .

"Ill Bite you till your satiety is satisfied."

Taehyung hummed as he skinned jimin around and back hugged him ,jimin breathed heavily, tilting his head to side allowing Taehyung access to his neck more.

Taehyung removed Jimins collar away exposing jimin's soft and elegant yet strong shoulder and planted a soft kiss.

"Without any hesitation I'll efface your glamour in layers ."

Taehyung again skinned jimin so that they were again face to face with each other ,Taehyung traced jimins face with back of his hand and moved it down to traced jimins bottom sweet lip with his thumb ,his eyes fixated between jimins rosey lips and his alcoholic eyes.

"Being unresponsive to other stimuli, Do something naughty,my alluring beauty"

Taehyung came near jimins face and licked his neck upto his jawline making jimin bite his lips go stop the sound coming from his mouth that might make the two of them go overboard.

"Naughty you say ?"

Jimin questioned in a seductive yet confident voice ,his fists grabbing Taehyungs colar of shirts pulling it closer so that his mouth has easy access to Taehyung's ear .

"But I haven't had my part of drink yet ."

With that he pushed taehyung away with a lazy smirk and walked past taehyung to pick the red vine bottle .

Taehyung chuckled and ruffled his hairs ,he hasn't yet seen jimin's wild form and indeed its not easy to tame Park jimin ,but it's not impossible to enter his meadow heart .

Jimin bit the wooden Cork of bottle and plugged it out before throwing it away ,due to pressure the drink spilled out from the thin opening and splashed it over jimins neck and little on his chest .

This sight alone made Taehyung's heart beat like idiot ,moonlight, red vine ,wild jimin was totally a killing spree.

"Like a bunch of grapes drenched in honey
Your words are intoxicating me"