Chapter 16

Mid night:

Jimin was sleeping when tae entered in his room . He never bothered to lock the door . Cause there was literally no one else lived except for minwoo and Jimin . Nanny's timing was from 7 am to Jimin's returning home.

Tae entered the room. And tiptoed near jimin . He checked jimin was sleeping.

Tae smirked and layed beside jimin while hugging him and slept .

Few moments later.

Jimin felt like something is caging him . He felt weird. He opened his eyes. He tried to sober up when felt someone was hugging him. He pushed the other person with force and hurriedly turned the side lamp on . At the same time tae who fell off the bed due to pushing groaned from pain and said .

"Arrghhh my back is fractured ahhh" tae wailed

"What are you doing here" jimin asked gritting his teeth.

"Meditating" tae taunt then said "Sleeping of course "

"Then sleep in guset room not in my room"😡

"I can't sleep there"🥺

"Because I'm afraid that some pervert ghost will r*p me ,and will eat me alive without even bothering to kill "😰

"Seriously?"🤨

"Hm hm I swear on joon hyung's head I'm afraid of ghost "😖

"That's your problem now get out of my room"

"Naaahhhh I'm not going anywhere I'll sleep with you!"

"Don't irritate me and get lost before I kick you out not only from my room but house too and I won't even care your stupid threats "

Tae got up from floor whiel rubbing his back .

"Ok ok I'll go Don't be so rude "

But instead of leaving the room he came to Jimin's side and said .

"I'll leave but not without this " tae grabbed Jimin's face and smoch on Jimin's lips.
Then after kissing he stared at jimin while still leaning on the jimin who was still froze sitting on bed with back attached to bed crown looking towards tae who was looking at him with strong emotions in eyes .

Tae had a beautiful smile on his face which was radiant from his eyes too.

"I'm taking over you slowly but with stronger effect.  Like a wine which works slowly but brings a  unspeakable ecstasy,  jiminah you should beware of me .

Sweetheart or else you'll end up losting in me , out of your mind, baby I'll give you a good ride, it'll be a good night  "

With this tae again kissed jimin hard and then
before jimin could react tae was already at the door of room .
Smirking and send a fly kiss towards jimin saying .

"Good night sweetheart " and left the room.

Jimin glared at closed door

Then he sighed and touched his lips and smiled but suddenly after realising something he showed a distressed look he felt suffocating and then left the bed and came to the terrace leaned on rail and closed his eyes while breathing heavily.

Morning:

Tae wake up jimin like he did yesterday making jimin groaned in irritation.
They went out jogging together (not together literally tae following jimin). After 30 minutes they came back . Jimin went to take a bath and tae went in kitchen to prepare food .
Like yesterday today's breakfast was again bread , eggs ,milk ,juice and fruit . BUT today tae specially made pancakes not so perfect but edible with honey , Berry jam .
Jimin came towards kitchen after getting prepared for work .