Chapter 9

"Hello miss $#$## I'm here to meet woo before going to college " tae said with bright smile

She smiled and told him to wait in drawing room she'll bring woo .
A few minutes later minwoo came running and tae who was standing there waiting for him squat down . Minwoo ran directly in tae's arms and tae hugged him. Then he said to woo while ruffling his hairs.

"Heyyy little fella how are you?"

"Woo is otay hyunie "

" very good did you ate your breakfast?"

Minwoo pursed his lips looked down and shaked his head .tae looked at nanny and nanny told him.

"He is refusing to eat no matter what I try "

Tae looked at woo and asked

"Why my handsome Prince don't want to eat ?"

"Food is bad I no no wanna eat"

Minwoo said with pout

"Woo its bad habit look how weak you are , at your age kids are this tall (tae showed by his hand) and look how short are you if you won't eat you'll never grow up"

Minwoo stared at him then tae saw that minwoo's Amber orbs got tears and he started crying.

"No no baby don't cry please minwoo is good okay woo is the most wonderful baby don't cry ok "

Tae comforted woo and when woo stopped crying tae lifted him up and went to kitchen by nanny's help.
He placed woo on chair and started cutting apple in bunny shape .

'WOO see how beautiful it is , isn't it ?"

Minwoo saw and nodded

"Now say aaa "

Minwoo opened his mouth and ate the apple.

Tae feed woo by distracting his attention by telling stories.
When woo finished he got up and was about to leave when he heard woo started crying.

"Taetae Don't go pwese"

Tae hugged the boy , tried to coax him ,tae told him that he'll meet woo at lunch .
But woo didn't listened. Today he had an  important match with rival team he had to go .
But woo wasn't letting him go.
He then thought of and idea told the nanny to get woo ready he'll be going with tae to college.

(In real life don't trust just anyone keep every single detail of maids nanny's you are letting your kids in their company at least keep and eye on theM, and don't let your kid go with a stranger . This is imagination world everything is possible AND it is TAE we are talking about so every thing is ok BUT in reality don't let your kids meet outsider 🧐)

Tae took woo and placed him in front seat of his bike gave his Goggles to minwoo whose face was covered with elderly Goggles and making him look extra cute and edible mochi tae kissed on his cheeks and then started bike and for the first time in his life tae drove slowly and followed every traffic rules. He stopped at a market bought snakes for woo.

And when he hanged food bag to bike he placed woo on seat and kissed woo's head.

They were on bike when tae asked woo

"Woo do you know what to call me hmm"

"Taetae "

"No baby you will call me daddy ok".

"Dwaddy?"

"Yes daddy "

"Ok"

"That's like my boy"