Chapter 7

Tae went home packed stuff for his use and shifted to apartment.
Apartment was already furnished nothing was needed only food was lacking which he ordered.
His terace was attached to the terrace of Jimin's apartment.

(Well this is how🤥 imagination works that tae was next door to jimin but in real life servant quarters 😒are all filled and finding apartment in such a good area isn't easy even with double payment😫)

He knew everything about jimin.
Morning routine, office, and even night routines like he comes home till 9 pm or (I forgot what I wrote 9 or 10 pm 😅) then after 30 minutes he will drink coffee on terrace.
So now he was waiting for jimin while standing at terrace.
As expected jimin came in his night dress holding mug of coffee in hands.
He leaned there with one hand resting on grill and other holding mug .

His eyes were closed , he took a deep breath taking fresh air in and then started sipping the coffee. His hairs were raffled cause of wind . His appearance was enough to shake people's heart.
Tae who was looking at him felt his heart would jump out anytime .

At this moment jimin subconsciously felt something and looked at his left side and he was freaked out . Even spilled coffee at his dress .
But tae was just looking at him with ready to eat gaze.

Jimin getting shamelessly stared by Kim Taehyung.

Tae then smirked at Jimin's reaction and said

"Jiminah you look hotter in this night dress than in suits I mean look how perfectly your colar bones , your white and smooth skin , shining in this dress making me want to decoratr it with bite marks and.. "
before completing sentence jimin shut him off in middle with red face

"Shut-up what the hell are you doing here?"

"I told you I'll get you and for that I needed to be in front of you 24/7 so here I am as your new neighbour "

Tae explained his deed proudly .

"You already knew about my daily routine right else how can you be so accurate in appearing in front of me to ruin my time"

Jimin said to tae who smiled more widely in return.

Jimin glared at tae and went in closing terrace door with thud.

Tae smiled on his victory and went in to sleep .

●Fellows How was it????