Chapter 4

It's been 3 days since V met Jimin at party.
With the help of Namjoon he got all information about jimin. Joon tried to persuade V to not get involved with a person that was older and on top of that a single father .

"Tae he is much older than you "

"Doesn't matter"

"He has a kid"

"So what isn't the baby beautiful too just like his father "

"Tae it's not good for you"

"Hyung please don't force me"

Joon stopped forcing him .
Today Tae wake up earlier before his routine .
Everyone in villa was shocked to see this , the person who never got up before 9 , got up on his own without any trying at 7 am.
More to their surprise was that Tae was fully ready .
He was wearing a casual dress indicating that he was not ready for college but for going somewhere else .

Tae went out of villa and drove straight to Jimin's Community Park .
From joon he learned every detail of jimin. For past two days he was following jimin and knew that he'll be here for jogging .
He was standing under tree focusing on the gate of building where Jimin's apartment was.
Few minutes later he saw jimin coming out . And start running in Park.
He sat on a spot where he can observe jimin from a distance without getting caught.

Tae was continually smiling .
His eyes were focused on running person whose blonde hair were sprawled on forehead making tae's heart beating more widely.

(Ignore suit)

Park Jimin was a perfection.
He was created beautifully by God.

With this appearance Jimin was looking younger than even tae himself.

People were considering tae a mental case who was smiling like idiots while sitting on grass under tree .

Tae saw jimin going back to his apartment.

Tae knew that in an hour he'll be going to office .
Tae followed jimin from a distance till jimin entered his office .
Tae went to his home and Started getting ready for college .

He went to college but as usual he was kicked out of class due to lack of attention.

Tae was looking out of window when teacher asked him about which topic they were discussing about.
"Mam I know the topic but I don't know the topic name" tae said with innocent face .
"Where were you looking at?"

"Nothing"

"I saw you looking out what was your highness thinking "
She taunted tae

Tae showed a shy smile and said while fidgeting with fingers.

"I was thinking about a hotttt person who is hotter than Sun, sexy than you , cuter than anyone in world , beautiful than flowers and about lips who are dam kissable, that I just want to eat them and arghhh what a hot figureI really want to do unholy stuff and...."

Tae's friends started laughing loudly and tae was acting like a cute shy girl who was standing in front of her crush.

"Shut-up and get out of class "
Teacher got angry and red because of tae's bold worlds and now as always tae was out of class .

His friends were also kicked out now they were in parking .
Tae was laying on his bike with a grin and his friends were dying because of laughing.

"Uff V today you rocked bro hahahhah that teacher was red from embarrassment hahah"

Tae said nothing just kept smiling.
Few moments later His best friend Jhope asked him when everyone else went to cafeteria.

"V you were not joking right i have been noticing you something change I can tell whatever you said felt like you mean every single word you said bro what's going on."

He just layed there and said nothing.
He was just looking at blue sky and smiling.
Then he looked at hope and asked.
"What do you think what happened to me?"

Hope looked at him for few moments than smiled and said.
"Not a cure able disease which is called Love"
Tae smiled more widely and said to jhope .
"Is it that obvious? "

"I can tell bro it's literally written on your face tell me which girl  was that powerful to tam a wild tiger like you "

Tae just shaked his head

"It's not a girl but a man"

"What a man you mean you fell for a man?
Hope was more than shocked Tae was his closest friend since a very young age he only saw tae with girls never imagined that his friend will fall for a man.

"Yes a man , no actually a storm that shaked my life and turn it upside down,  he was like a spell caster who caged me in his spell and I can tell I'll never be able to free my self , hope what should I do he don't know what he did to me , he is living his life without knowing that he made someone life totally bound to himself ,  I'm not my self anymore,  my thoughts are all filled with him , I can no longer concentrate on anything,  even when I close my eyes his face is all I can see."

Tae said staring at his hand which he shaked with jimin .

Hope seemed worried now.

"Tae you should tell him"

Tae shaked his head .

"I can't  I'm afraid he'll reject me , and if this will happened I'll be shattered into pieces which can never be fixed ,But can you please pray for me that all my fears will be lie and nothing will be wrong just a happy future for me"

Hope was now scared for his friend. The path he was trying to travel on was filled with thorns . All he can do is pray for his friend.

Tae got up said bye to hope  and went out of college.

He was going to meet a little angel.

Tae is going to meet minwoo.

I haven't wrote anything for more than year and almost forgot writing,  this book might have flaws and alot of mistakes so bear with me.