Chapter 19 Part 2

"Mmmhm now that's a perfect combo of pineapple with vanilla "

Taehyung practically moaned squinting his eyes with a frown to praise the delight.

woo looked at tae and copied his expressions as well as the way he ate ,mouthful and cheeks chubby .

Jimin took another considerate bite of cake bit couldn't help from laughing seeing the alienated identical behaviour of the the two young men who were trying to eat as much cake as possible .

"When was the last time I smiled geniounly?"

He questioned himself in mind ,a vague idea began to crawl in the deceptive negativity of his mind before he shrugged it away ,he didn't wanted to remember any broken shards of his past to destroy his present happiness.

"Cheers"

Jimin heard woo's gibberish mouthful voice before snapping his neck to look at woo holding a lil vine glass and bumping it with Taehyung's bigger vine glass so excitedly before the pair of two took a small sip and sighed in content.

Jimin frowned at tae .

"How could you bring woo to drink alcohol? He's too young for that ."

"Ah ah jiminie correct your pronouns kindly because our woo isn't a baby anymore he's a grown man like his daddy ,right woo? aren't you a big man? ."

Taehyung proudly asked and jimin shook his head in disbelief listening to woo's reply .

Woo grinned innocently and held the vine glass with his both small and cute chubby hands .

"Yesh daddy ,woo is a big man hehehhe and the cherry juice is also shoo shoo yummy yummy I like it 👌. "

Jimin hugged woo tightly almost squishing life out of the baby and pecked his nose and his chubby left cheek at his adorablness.

"My angel baby "

He said and kissed his other cheek .

"My cutiepie."

"Dad, is woo a good boy?"

Woo asked with shiny eyes ,jimin smiled as he responded.

"Yes, You are .my woo is a good good and really good boy ."

Taehyung frowned seeing all attention of jimin went to woo and he was left alone to burn with jealousy 🤧.

"(Fake cough)Iam also a good boy ."

Tae said to which woo giggled and jimin rolled his eyes staring at tae with his usual neutral face .

He held taehyungs cheeks with both hands and squished them ,in a lazy
Way he brought his hand far from taes face and then brought it near slowly saying .

"Such a liarrrr."

after giving Taehyung a small non-existent harmless slap on a slo-mo dramatic way to which tae completed the scene broken heartedly by falling slowly on his left side holding his heart acting like he just had a heart attack and laying on ground pretending to be dead .

Jimin laughed quietly seeing woo going closer to check if tae was alive anymore by innocently poking his small finger on his cheek but the little baby didn't knew he would end up getting caged by a bear and punished with scary tickles making him laugh continously with small tears .

Jimin tried to stop taehyung by kicking his butt which made tae fall aside playfully and he pulled woo to himself .

"Let's take revenge "

Jimin announced and both charged on taehyung ,poor taehyung was a laughing mess holding his own chest and stomach and rolling on Floor trying to crawl away but getting dragged back by jimin holding his ankles ,tae acted like a heroine and jimin like a villain.

The party went more and more chaotic with throwing cushions at each other, making pillow Fort and playing silly hand games .there were games where tae became a puppy and woo sat on his back holding a toy sword to fight with jimin who played back wearing cap of a dragon and made scary noises.

The last hours of clock ticked and it made woo tired and sleepy ,after kissing woo's chubby cheeks jimin tugged woo under blanket and patted his head and asked the nanny to take care of him.

As jimin returned in the living room he saw taehyung sitting on sofa .

The next part would be updated tonight because I don't want to mix up *THAT THAT*scene with the party .

The party has ended but vmin's party is yet to come ,the next part will be updated after I eat dinner okeiii. See you;)