Chapter 14

●Note:
The story was getting alot serious , so a little bit comedy for you guys. I was going to make the same situation in a bit serious manner but then I thought it can be humorous too .

》》》

Jimin getting out of office ,he looked at his watch seeing it was past afternoon already by now ,running his fingers through soft blonde locks jimin stuffed one hand inside his trousers and walked to the parking lot. Tae would always stand a few steps away from his Car giving him flirtatious look with smirk . He looked towards the place where tae was supposed to be standing. But today tae wasn't there. Jimin looked around but tae was no where near.

"Strange" Jimin muttered. And sat in his car

He has to drive himself . His driver was on leave for week .

Starting his car and pulling the gas ,jimin got a call from his his alley company about some upcoming project ,his mind was already fogy by Mr stubborn brat ,office works and stuff..

As he pulled his car on the highway ,Jimin was unknown of the two best friends who were waiting for their perfect timing to evacuate the mission .

They had pre planned every thing and slowly counting backwards .

"I see him i see him." Jhope enthusiastically whisper shouted as they were hiding behind the post box side by side .

Taehyung placed his palm on Hope's mouth to keep him quite and passed a dangerous glare to keep him voice low .

Jhope gave taehyung thumbs up and puppy eyes ,taehyung node and turned back to keep a sharp eye on the car which was a little far from the round about .

"Are you sure this idiotic plan of ours will work ?" Jhope asked unsure of the stunt they were going to pull.

Tarhyung rolled his eyes.

"If you have a jinx face atleast talk good " jhope gave taehyung a disgusting face but went back to spy on his soon to be brother-in-law.

"Chchch I pity Mr Park i really pity him for having a puppy coiled up at his tail " jhope murmered but earned a smack on his head by tarhyung .

" If my love story fails then be sure to book your coffin "

Jhope snickered ,

"Look who's trying to threaten me "

taehyung thrilled his lips ,but the second he saw the car near them ,Taehyung gave sign to jhope .

"Now!!" And with that, jhope pushed taehyung on the road with a 5 meter distance from jimin's car ,poor jimin pulled the brakes before even touching the drama queen on the road.

Hosoek gave himself a R.I.P sign before jumping on the road with a fake panicked and scared look and screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA MURDEEEEEEEEEEER IS ANYONE HERE ITS A MURDERRRRRRR!"

Jhope jumped here and there like a monkey trying to gather a big crowd.

Jimin dumbfounded hung the call and stepped out of the car to see the artificial murder case unfolding against his eyes .

"He's coming he's coming "

jhope pointed to taehyung and taehyung shut his eyes .

Jimin frowned as his narrowed eyes fell on the melodramatic friends ,he made a poker face .

Jhope gulped scratching his head sering jimin giving no actual reaction ,

"Hey bro ,dude ain't moving !"