Chapter 11

Next day:

The routine was almost same tae chasing jiminn, and Jimin ignoring tae .Tae and minwoo went on shopping and tae bought alot of branded stylish dresses for him. He even bought some matching outfits , goggles, shoes .
And even a cute chick bag for minwoo.
They went to college together . He placed a small baby chair beside him. He even fought with teachers that he'll keep minwoo in classroom.

"Kim Taehyung kids are not allowed here don't bring him again "

"And who'll stop me you? Oldie lady this college has 30% shares of mine . I'll always bring my baby here and From now on watch your words I don't want my son to listen to dirty words of people."

He was reading at cafeteria while feeding minwoo . His friends were shocked .

"Am I hallucinating or Kim Taehyung is studying?" JHOPE asked while rubbing his eyes

"Go away I Don't wants bugs to disturb me when I'm studying "

"Are you still V or some ghost occupying V's body ?"

"Idiots it's me I'm just being a good father infront of my kid"

The kid who was mentioned was leisurely eating food from his so called Daddy's hands.

And the Kid's real father without knowing where his kid was , drinking bitter coffee with hurting head, caused due to certain someone who as usual irritated him during his jogging.

Time skipped to night tae waited for jimin like hour but he didn't came to terrace.

Time skip to a week later:

Tae went to his father's villa cause today was Sunday jimin must be at home till 12 .Later he'll go to horse riding along with his friends and finally will be back at home 4pm. So he still have to wait for jimin to go outside so that he'll join minwoo.

Jimin was sitting in the drawing room.
His interaction with minwoo was very little . On working days he would always leave before minwoo could wakeup and will come back when minwoo was already asleep.
Only on Sunday they were able to interact a little only for 10 to 15 minutes.
As always jimin asked nanny to bring woo.
She brought the kid. Minwoo wasn't looking at jimin but standing at a distance with head down.
Jimin would always ask few questions to nanny like How's his health , is he eating.
And to minwoo he'll always ask whether his nanny is taking good care of him?  To which minwoo would only nod . Then he would give   nanny and minwoo some money and that's it . Nothing else.

But Today when he called minwoo. He noticed difference in kid.
He wasn't looking pale with dull eyes . But His face  was a little pinkish in colour and he was looking a little chubby with Baby fat on his cheeks . His eyes weren't not dull anymore but they were a little brighter . He thought it as growing sign and ignored it. He then started questioning to nanny.
Then he asked .
"Is there something change in woo routine he's looking different "

Nanny gulped.  The said

"No sir he has same routine , maybe because he's growing up "

Jimin nodded his head then he got up ,  patted minwoo's head and went into his room .
Nanny relieved.
She wiped the sweat on her forehead.
She shuddered remembering tae's words when he was scolding her while giving warnings to not tell anything to jimin.

"You can be jailed for letting a stranger get near to kid , how can you allow an outsider to takeaway kid without informing the guardian.  From now on if you let anyone get near to woo I'll peel your skin and feed you to stray dogs , and lastly don't you dare to tell jiminah or else I'll make sure to not skip any detail about you not feeding kid , allowing me to take him away or maybe something like you assaulting kids or doing bad things to them , hmm what do you think he'll do to you?
Ummmm let me yes maybe he'll slice you and then he'll donate your organ to poor people good good"

He nodded to himself in satisfaction of his thought .
Nanny started crying morw and was now at tae's feet begging for forgiveness and promising him to never do this again.

Time skip to few weeks later its  night time :

As always  tae spent a very beautiful day with minwoo and now  he was waiting for jimin to come back home .
In this time tae will always join jimin at morning walk , will take miwoo to college,  at noon they'll eat lunch deliver food to jimin (tae now started learning making foods as all the fruit categories were already finished,  he can only make instant noodles and light dishes which he would try making several time and the best one would be delivered to office the first he entered kitchen he almost burnt it).at night he would always wait for jimin at terrace but jimin never came later he stared singing songs while sitting at terrace.
But there wasn't any response from jimin.

Present:
He was waiting for jimin at building entrance.
He saw Jimin entering the building.
He went near him and said hello.
Jimin looked at but didn't responded to him
He went straight to the elevator.  Was about to close when tae entered.
Jimin just glared at him . Elevator started going up when tae back hugged jimin.
And attached his forehead to Jimin's head . ELEVATOR already reached the destination but they didn't came out.
Jimin froze for a second then tried to free himself from tae but tae was holding him tightly.

"Mr Kim enough now leave me "

Tae didn't replied just kept holding jimin with close eyes . Being Irritated from silence jimin tried again but tae didn't let him go.

"Just a littel while please "
Tae said with closed eyes . Jimin pursed his lips and stopped struggling.
They both were silent. 
When a few moments later tae broke the silence.
"Don't ignore me please its been more than month , can't you give me a chance please,  just one chance if I fail I'll leave you alone and will never come back  , but please at least let me try."

While saying this a tear slipped down tae's jaw .and fell  on Jimin's neck . Jimin closed his eyes and said;

"Alright Kim Taehyung you have only a month I'll listen to you try whatever way you want , at the end if you fail which is a must , you'll leave me alone and never come back.OK?

Tae froze for a moment then hugged jimin more intensely and said with a smile

"More than enough thank you Jiminah I promise  you that you'll fall in love with me less then the time you  have given me."

"Aren't you being highly confident ? What if you'll fail ?"

"Impossible"

"Well then let me go now "

"No ,please let me hold you for a while  just a little more "

"Not anymore I'm tired "

"Arghhhhhh OK here you go"
Tae kissed jimin's neck (freezing jimin) then released him and went away while send a fly kiss to jimin "see you jiminah"  He smiled and entered his room.

Jimin glared at him then sighed while shaking his head.