Chapter 13

Tae entered Jimin's office building security stopped him from entering.

"Oldie Uncle let me in , man I'm your boss's soon to be husband "

Guard still didn't allowed him saying everyone who comes here often claims this but at the end all of them would always get disappointment.

"Don't believe me ? 🤨 OK wait and watch ."
Tae called jimin (of course he already knew Jimin's phone number). Other party rejected the call.

Tae frowned he then texted jimin.

"Jiminah receive my call or else I'll report you to police for manipulating innocent , underage people's mind by seducing them in shameful ways using your hotter than Sun body "

Taehyung "

But jimin didn't replied.
He texted again but this time he send jimin a picture.

In less than 10 seconds Jimin called tae.

"Whatttttt" Jimin said while gritting his teeth.

"Ouuchhh you are soo cold Jiminiee darling I'm standing under the sun , waiting for you and you are speaking to me in such a rude voice "

"Taehyung I don't have time I'm busy so tell me what's the matter?"
Jimin calmed himself and said with normal tone this time .

"We had a deal that you'll allow me to enter your office right?"

" Yes "

"Call your security guard to let me in"

"Ok "

A few minutes later guard let tae in . Guard was looking at tae with shocked look. His boss Park Jimin the honor who never interacted to him just called him personally and said to let this Person in anytime he wants .

Tae was smiling widely and wiggled his brows .

"See Oldie Uncle I told you"

He walked directly to the elevator , even the receptionist didn't stopped him as Jimin's secretary already talked to them.

Tae directly went to Jimin's office.
He entered without knocking.
Jimin was working on laptop when someone sat infront of him . He knew that the person who dared to enter his office was the one who entered his life without his permission.

"Can't you pay a little attention to me , don't you have manners , about treatment we gave to guests???."

Tae said with smirk .
Jimin glared at the person , who was teaching him manners when he himself just entered in someone's room without knocking.

Jimin didn't said anything just ignored him.
He was working on laptop when he felt someone leaned on his chair from behind. He didn't respond. But then he felt a cold finger lingering on his ear. He looked at his left and saw the great Taehyung was looking at him with smirk .

"If you are planning to ignore me than don't because it won't work on me anymore I'll always attract you towards myself. You'll have no where to escape. The only escape is me my self .
Park Jimin You'll always end up in my arms , I'll diverge all your ways of escape toward myself so no matter which path you'll choose, every rout will end up on me"

"Are you here to just deliver dialogues or anything else Mr King of Imagination "

"No I'm here to gave.. actually no to feed you your lunch"

Tae showed boxy smile . Jimin looked at him then said while shaking his head.

Tae came near to him .
He filled spoon with food and brought near to jimin.

"Im not disabled I've hands "
Jimin didn't opened his mouth

"I know but I want to feed you" Tae didn't backed off. 

"No need I can eat by myself " Jimin still resist.

"Jiminah baby say aaahhhh "

"Last time I check I'm older than you , not a baby"

"Age is just a number see I'm taller than you"jimin made a poker face .

Tae still kept spoon near Jimin's mouth.  Jimin glared at him than opened his mouth.
And then he ate the whole lunch this way.

"Very good baby"

"Alright now you should leave "

"Ok  ,ok by the way why don't I move in your house"

"No"

"Yes"

"Absolutely not Mr Kim Taehyung "

"Absolutely yes you wait and watch Mr Park Hot Jimin by tonight I'll be at your home "

"Ok than let's see how are going to move in my house without my permission "

Tae picked up the empty box with boxy smile came near jimin kissed on his cheeks and went out of office saying.

"See you later sweetheart 😘 "
Jimin stared at the door .

What are you Kim Taehyung. In our first meeting you were a total bad boy type, then a shy boy sitting beside his dad , a silent storm standing infront of me announcing his feelings by eyes , a idiot who followed me everywhere , a flirt who neverleavesany chance to flirt , stubborn kid who don't listen to anyone and no matter how I treat you , you never took anything to heart but infact next moment you are more determined than before. Kim Taehyung don't ruin your life I'm afraid you'll Hurt yourself beyond recovery point.

Jimin thought .

●Note: I know all chapter till now are basically on tae chasing jimin. Not like you can make people fall for you in one day or two . Sometimes love happens in first sight sometimes it take years .
So don't get irritated.  Some of you'll think why jimin is soft or not opposing tae's advances,  or something like that .
I'll explain this fact too.

♡Have a beautiful life sweethearts. And again sorry for delay.