Chapter 17

After calming the child tae went to look for jimin . He spotted the elder sitting on bench in the park . It was a cold day . The older was sitting there alone . He was staring at the snowy ground .
Tae went near to him and sat beside him.

"He is a kid if you won't show him your love with actions he'll think that you don't love him . Children are different from elder . In order to make them feel your love , parents not only have to act but also confess . "

"It's been months since I have met minwoo . He is a good child . You know when I first met him he was so lonely , so timid and fragile that I really wanted to hold him , assure him that he is special, he is precious . Jimin as far as I have known you ,you are a loving person. I don't know what's the reason behind ignoring him but jimin you are breaking him ."

Jimin didn't replied just sat there gazing at ground. He was looking like internally tired person, although his face didn't showed much but his eyes were holding strong emotions of helplessness, a defeated person . Tae really wanted to know the reason for these emotions but now was not the time .

Tae continued.

"It's not too late yet , please don't make him another Kim Taehyung who longed for parental love for years , but when my father realised his mistake and begin to care for me it was already too late . I no longer need him"

"I hope you'll not repeat my father's mistake "

Tae wait for Jimin's reply but jimin didn't said anything .

When he was about to leave he heard jimin saying.

"Get him ready we'll go to park in half an hour"

Tae smiled and looked at the person who walked past him and went inside building.

Half hour later:
Jimin already went to parking when tae and minwoo came to the car.
Tae placed necessary stuff bag on the back seat and sat on passenger seat beside jimin who was driving . Tae placed minwoo on his lap along with his chick bag.

They were all sitting in the car . Minwoo was a little stiff due to Jimin's presence. Tae coaxed him a little as a result minwoo was now excited for Park.

The journey went smoothly. They reached in the park . Jimin bought the tickets and the family of three went inside. Tae and minwoo enjoyed a few rides while jimin refused to participate.

"Comon jiminah it's fun atleast sit beside us"

"No , I'm standing here"

"Fineee"

When there was time to ride a roller coaster tae dragged Jimin forcefully making him sit on a seat .

"Taehyung I don't want to ride let me go"

"No arguments."

They were sitting side by side with minwoo on tae's lap.
When ride was about to start tae suddenly got up.

"Oh NO I left my phone at the food stall , jiminah please hold him I'll be right back "

Before jimin could react tae already Placed minwoo on his lap and left the ride when jimin wanted to get up . The ride already started.

Minwoo got scared he soon started crying. .

Jimin got panic.

"W-what happened, why are you crying "