Chapter 10

Jimin just received tae's gift from guard .
He placed bouquet aside and opened box . When he saw bunny shaped apple he smiled and said.

"Childish"

He read the note .

"Bunnies for hot Bunny"

First smiled then when he realised tae called him Bunny he said with a poker face :

"Where do I look like 🐰Bunny 🤨, pabo puppy , is he trying tell me that I'm Jeon jungkook ? Baby face applying baby oil on his abs 😑? No way"
JIMIN said and started eating apples aggresively😬 .

Somewhere in the universe , jungkook sneezed

"Who is talking bad about me 🧐, wait 🤔why am I dragged in this fic😶 , I don't even have a any link with it😑, why am I always sandwiched between puppy 🐶and🐣 chick 😫, Lovely army 😠don't use me for your non existing nonsense fantasies and let me sip my banana milk and leave my hot abs out of your dirty minds 😤"

😁😁😁😁😁Enough with kookieeeeeness Back to story》》

Tae as usual waited for him at entrance when he saw jimin coming out he smirked while looking into Jimin's eyes but jimin ignored him and went into ordered driver to drive fast.
Tae saw this calmly smiled while shaking his head , then he went to home too.
He waited at the terrace until jimin came .
He ignored tae and started drinking coffee while gazing at the view . TAE Nodded his head and jumped from his terrace and landed on Jimin's terrace before jimin could process tae had already caged his arms he leaned near Jimin's ear and whispered.

"Ignoring me won't work Jiminah try something else baby "
and kissed jimin's ear lobe. Jimin was still , tae lifted his hand and traced the jawline and moved his finger toward chin and then put his thumb on jimin bottom lip . Suddenly his thumb felt sting . Cause his thumb got bitten by a fiesty chick.

Tae whinned and jumped back in an instict .
"Ahhh baby why so kinky aah"

"Are you done now get lost "

"No still something left"

"What dirty trick now?" Jimin raised eyebrows , one hand in pocket other holding mug.

"This"

Tae grabbed Jimin's neck pulled him closer and captured Jimin's lips by his own lips .

Jimin froze . He was unable to process what was going . Then he felt stingy pain on his lower lip due to tae's biting , he came back to senses.

Jimin's face got red due to anger he pushed tae away aggresively tae's back collided with wall , the mug jimin was holding slipped down when he pushed tae , it shattered into pieces leaving marks of liquid on their clothes.

Jimin grabbed tae's collar and said gritting his teeth.

"Don't make me feel disgusted by using such a dirty act , I was tolerating you only because of your dad , but not anymore this was last time if you ever tried such nasty tricks I'll make sure to leave marks on your body not by biting but by my fist."

Jimin pushed him away. And left the terrace , closed the door with bang.

Tae stared Jimin's back , his eyes had a pain in them, something inside was hurting maybe his heart .
But he composed himself. He had to be strong .
He already knew that the path he was trying to walk was not easy .

He gathered courage again and knocked on the door and shouted

"Not fair jiminah I was waiting for your hot fist but you just went away so disappointing, Don't you know they say *pay in same coin * you should have taken revenge by Kissing me too ,I'm really very disappointed. "

Tae then jumped back to his terrace.
He went in his room. And fell on bed while closing his eyes and taking deep breaths .
Then he opened his eyes . Stared at the roof.
He remembered a quote that he read somewhere. What a bitter truth it was.

"First love will put you in its clutches
Then he will scratch, chew and will  kill you at the end "

* Beware of Love *